Skip to main content

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 2

 Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 2

   Pat l talk

   “What porridge? I didn't buy it! Phii Pat, this morning you said you wanted to eat vermicelli salad. I also went to buy vermicelli salad to prepare it for you since school. Until you return, it's late at night. My yam is already sluggish. I called and you didn't answer and your face was wrinkled back. Then you come here and tell me to go down and buy shrimp porridge for you because your mouth hurts. Someone as bad as you have the right to demand something!”

   I swear if she wasn't Napapa my little sister was my only dearest and dearest sister. I would never have a woman as skinny as a ghost skewer but complaining in the morning and evening that she is fat and full of belly and her mouth is like a scissor that will stand and scold me like this. My dormitory that was converted from a medium-sized condo. split into two small bedrooms with one bathroom and a common room with a refrigerator. I repeat that it's a refrigerator room because it's too small to be a kitchen with bright lights. And like it's a routine that I come in and hear her scolding every day until it's like it's part of my life. I wake up, eat, study, fight, come back to my sister to curse me. If you think of Pran and his party, they see me standing holding a small hand like this, hoping to be teased for ten lifetimes.

   “This time I didn't start a fight Pa,” I said in a small voice, because arguing the women were dangerous, to fight slowly and explain to be safer than me saying “Pran started.”

   “Phii Pat, do you have to not start another fight first?”

   “Actually, I was studying hard. Then Korn followed and he said that Pran raised his friends to come and hit him.”

   “Phii Pat, don't pretend you don't know who Phii Pran is! Phii Pat, your friend, you have to find out what is going on first.”

   “Oh! Hey, are you my sister or Pran's sister?” I groaned. In this world, besides Pa, I don't think I have to be ashamed of anyone else. She is a young girl three years older than me who walks as a toddler. Today she looked at me blocking the enemy's side but she relented back into her room at the end, the white painted wooden door left open. I followed in silence. Not even the sound of footsteps was too heavy to disturb.

   “Go sit and wait on the bed.”

   Napapa commanded me. She brought a chair in front of a head-to-head bookcase to climb to pick up the turbid first aid box hidden on the top floor. Her face was still irritated, when she jumped down to put the toolbox, the wound treating and cushion can still make me a little startled as usual.

   “When will you stop fighting? And how is Phii Pran doing?”

   “A waste like him is messed up. Will there be any of him left? Pa, you must be proud to have a brother like me... Ouch! Why did you hit me?”

   “Stop being proud to be a hooligan. It's not cool at all! Do you think women will like it?”

   “Like or don't like it, the girls come and go. That's it. You can stop complaining. You complain more than mom.”

   “Because mom never complains to you, Phii Pat,” said my little mother in a hushed tone. Bend down to dismantle the dress equipment, make a wound, put out red pills, balms, painkillers, plasters, gauze.

   “There is no cotton wool.”

   “What? I just bought it at the beginning of the month.”

   “So, tell me, who uses it to hit each other every other day like this? Phii Pat, the cost of dressing equipment forwound treating each month is more than my sanitary pads.”

   “Eew”

   “Don't make me go and bring the bill to boil and eat it. I guarantee you will be pregnantfrom it.” Napapa packed the things that were dismantled into the box as usual, closed the lid and locked it, “You can go, let Phii Pran help you dress the wound for you”

   “Hoy! what?”

   “No more, I don't want to go downstairs either. I put on my pajamas and what if Phii Pat saw me like this.”

   “You can change it for a moment.”

   “Phii Pat, with just go and knock on the room next to you, ask Phii Pran to help you treat you which one will be easier.”

   “Pa, I don't want to just go down and buy Seven Eleven for me.”

   “You don't have to make a plea.” The girl stretched to her full height and folded her arms, showing seriousness in her words. “This is a minor penalty. Phii Pat, if you're going to have a fight with someone else. I'm tired of it already. And, if there's a fight for the second time this week, I won't let you actually sleep in your room.”

   “Hey, I'm the brother you crawled after your ass.”

   “Because it's you, my only brother.” I knew my little sister was worried but I couldn't help it. “If you don't stop this habit One day, Phii Pat, you will be walking alone and if the enemy swarms you, what will you do? I know that you are good but smart people don't always survive. I don't know. I've made up my mind. I’m not going down to buy cotton for you. Phii Pat, you need to ask Phii Pran and apologize to Phii Pran.”

   “I'll take the matter that you side with the son of that house to report our father.”

   “Phii Pat, if you're going to do it, you've done it a long time ago.” I hate that the naughty grandmother knows everything, but Pa is right. If I did, I would have done it a long time ago.

   “Don't forget to apologize to Phii Pran.”

   “I know!”

   And once again I sighed. walked out of his room and stood at the door next to for a long time

   Knock. Knock...

   There was a sound coming from the tongue and the roof of the mouth after a long thought. She went back into the room and locked the door. So, if my face is not decorated with pills and bandages, the knob will never loosen. It's not the first time I don't know how many times it's been like this and I've never been able to make it normal.

   as far as I can remember I was sent to the best pre-school and started a group of friends that got along with each other. Pran was one of them. After a while, the teachers often separated us, and when they switched to private schools, all boys in elementary school grew further away from Pran and began to listen to their knowledge of the matter. It's not clear what the cause is. But my parents and I didn't like each other. I started cursing his father following my own father. At first, Pran ignored it, the more he calmed the more fun it was until one day I was thrown a stone on his forehead. We squabbled together. My hair broke. The first three stitches. loud mother Insulting Pran's mother in front of the emergency department. He sat on the side of the bed with a broken chin. I don't know if you sew a lot or not. Both of them cried until tears, snot and blood flowed down their shirts. I hate him and it seems like the only feeling he has for me. We don't like each other even though we don't understand who caused it in the beginning.

   “The fuck you want?”

   The person who was thinking about opening the door, his ears were terribly good. No need to wait to knock, he knew who came to visit. “Dress the wound, how are you?”

   “Fuck off!”

   “Oh, someone cares.”

   “You are fucking annoying! What do you want?” I pointed my finger at the corner of my mouth and the abrasion of my left temple. It's not even sewn, but it's necessary to dress the wound. “So what?”

   “I have all the cotton wool”

   “Go down and buy some, Seven Eleven is downstairs.”

   “Pa, let me come and plow, you”

   “Again?”

   “Yes! Just this, you are stingy! Your house is rich, isn't it?”

   “The one who deserves to be cursed has to be you, Pat! Go and learn to buy it yourself.”

   “Who uses his fists to give me a wound?” This was purely his own handiwork. also, he will disclaim responsibility. So not manly at all “You have to wound me”

   “Would you change the order to a request that your sister ordered you?”

   “Who told you that Pa ordered me to come and beg you?” Parakul turned around. I relied on the moment that he couldn't close the door in front of me to walk into the room. Pran's room was different. It's a single room because it's alone. It's not a corner room with a price of ten thousand that can comfortably pay off a condo. Like I'm with Pa

   “Take a look”

   His latest iPhone flew in the air and I grabbed it right away. The chat screen is left open. It's a message that Pa LINE’d him asking him to help me dress my wound, a humble and sweet attitude, unlike a young tiger who threatened to bark her teeth a moment ago.

   “You trying to play me again.”

   “If you want to do it, sit down. When it's done, I'll go back to my room, I'll dress your wounds.”

   “Okay”

   I sat cross-legged on the floor and Pran sat on the bed. He started by taking a cotton ball moistened with alcohol to wipe it around the wound first. I looked at him. Actually, Pran is a good-looking person. I mean if you look at him without prejudice. He looked a little arrogant. Because of his cold nature and hard smile. Several people in the same group told me that this bastard likes to make annoyed faces at him. I've tried to defend his face many times. but no one believed It's a person who doesn't care about the world. It's like a child artist, 'Architecture style, to be honest, when I found out that he was addicted to this faculty, I wasn't really surprised. He wanted to be an architect since high school.

   “What are you looking at?”

   “What do you want me to look at?” I asked, grinning. His eyebrows have a beautiful shape, furrowed together, a small scar at the tail of the eyebrows moved slightly before his hand pressed the cotton wool against the hair wound heavily.

   “Damn it, Pran! It hurts, wow.”

   “You are annoying!”

   “I haven't done anything yet. Just looking at this makes you angry.”

   “Did you come to dress the wound or come to me to find more wounds.” His black eyes stared at him. I finally gave in. “If you stop bothering me for ten minutes, it will be a great merit.”

   “Yes! You know, now! I will dress the wound back for you, is there a place where you are pregnant?”

   “Which idiot hit me with full force?”

   “Hey, I gave you my hands Nong Pran. Garbage like this, if you meet someone else in my gang, won't you have to go to the hospital? If you are thinking of becoming a King then learn to be strong if you are weak like this, you need to be careful that someone will catch you and make you his queen unknowingly... Ouch! Shit! Hands or feet?”

   “So please answer me if it's your mouth or your ass. I will tell you to stop buying cotton wool and buy a takraw instead. What's wrong? Does the Engineering course contain a dog's mouth or something that everyone can get like this? Go tell you juniors what you want to say so be careful.”

   “It was a girl tease!” refers to the main reason why Architecture men are so arrogant. Who used them to make their female faces beautiful?

   “I don't laugh”

   “This! I am very stressed quickly, you.”

   “Mouth of the dog will die quickly too, raise my head.” I followed the instructions. Pran managed the wound at the corner of the mouth to sting a bit, but it was not unbearable. I looked at his face again, the black facial hair fell below the eyebrows again. Several weeks ago, it was just cut off.

   “Your hair is long”

   “Yeah, annoying too.”

   “Can you tie it for me?”

   “No Need! Stay still, this is hard to master,” Parakul grumbled and squeezed my chin firmly. His hand is a bit heavy but still lighter than his mouth. Actually, for me, he's a very good person. When I think back to elementary school back then when we started getting hit harder after one another and punching at every chance we had, until one day. Me and him went to play in the village pool, Pa was riding my bike. Pran has his own bike. We met under a tall gargoyle tree, pointing out that the rest area belonged to us reserved as a child. I reserved it first, since I was in my mother's womb. But it argued that the father came to reserve first. I argued that my father bought the house first. He challenged me to take the title deed and take a look. In fact, I never understood that when we hated each other so much, why were we all circling around each other?

   Zoom!

   The sound of water in the lotus pond spread out in ripples and when I turned around. The footprints in the mud are only small grooves on the bicycle wheels, my bike is gone. We keep pulling our collars together until we forget that the Napapa girl isn't stiff on her bike yet. Pa scrambled, as I froze. I can't swim and my parents always taught us two brothers not to approach the pool without an adult.

   Zoom!!

   The sound of water spreading again Pran's bike fell under the garwak tree, but the owner was no longer there. Seeing two black figures emerge in the well, I stood stiffly, not even a shout. After a while, Pran came back up and he grabbed Pa's hands and dragged them to shore. The girl cried ho, yet she was unconscious but hugged my foe with her whole body.

   'Pa'

   Smack!

   It's the first time I let him let Pran's wet fist smash into my face. I didn't even think of retaliating. He was very angry with me, even more angry than Pa whom I was neglecting. 'You don't want to help younger people or what? If I don't go there, you will let your sister die, right?'

   'no...'

   'you're disgusting!'

   Pran picked up his bike. He was all wet and the lotus was still on his shoulders and head. His back was getting smaller and smaller and I ran to hug Pa as soon as I realized it. The girl is still crying and scared of what happened. I still don't know how Pran does it. My bike was drowned in the water and never returned. I saw Pa's shirt dripping with blood but my little sister was not injured at all. I later noticed that Pran had a small scar on the tail of his eyebrows, a scar that kept repeating to me one question: was it a trace of courage at that time?

   'Don't tell mom Phii Pat, I'm afraid she will berate Phii Pran'

   It was the first sign that I saw him change and after that our relationship was like this. It wasn't really hated, but we were not best friends. He put a medicated plaster as a last resort, when the incision process ended, my elbow had a few abrasions, the underside of the cloth was only applied to the bruise for a couple of weeks and in rare cases it should have healed.

   “You can go.” The owner of the room got up and prepared to open the door. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back onto the bed.

   “What about yours?”

   “I can do it myself”

   “Don't be too stubborn! You treat me like I never treat your wounds.”

   “Your wound treating skill is very bad, Pat”

   “Not so ugly, instead of an apology! Pa, she let me apologize to you.”

   “Wait! I told you to apologize to me, okay?”

   “Oh! You don't have to be so kind to help me.” I smiled, my eyes closed, and this smile seemed to irritate Parakul. “Let me take some responsibility for you.”

   “Would you please stop saying such creepy things? I will puke.”

   “What, I mean, if you hurt you, you have to dress the wound. What are you thinking about? You are naughty.” Parakul tried to punch me. But I was quick enough to grab his wrist with my other hand and finally I grabbed his both hands. We face each other as he sits on the bed while I kneel on the floor and pulls the other person down to sit down.

   “Good face but you are impatient.”

   “With people like you.”

   “I feel like a very special person.”

   “Do whatever you want, then hurry back to your room. I have a lot of work to do. I don't want to waste my time with you.”

   “Believe me well, I will finish in no time, Nong, look at my belly wound.”

   “Do not need!”

   His white hand grabbed me before I opened the hem of his shirt. Parakul frowned at this, I don't see the need for him to get angry, “Okay! I am not going to watch it! Let's switch places. Lifting your face for me like this is not good at all.”

   As the architect rolled his eyes, I said again he agreed to sit on the floor looking up for me to help apply the medicine to the corners of his mouth and cheekbones. I lightly blended the scar with my fingertips and I accidentally looked at him with my own favorite eyes.

   TBC

   Behind the curtain l Behind the scenes

 

Behind the Scenes: MAINPAGE

OTHER TRANSLATIONS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Yanxi Palace, Chapter 40: The Vicious Dog

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 15