Skip to main content

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 11

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 11

   Pran l talk

   “Please!”

   “no!”

   “Please”

   “I said no.”

   “Prannn”

   I pulled my arm out of the other's hand that was shaking like a three-year-old asking for Lego from his parents in the mall on vacation.

   “Even if you kneel to my foot right now, no.”

   “Fuck”

   “What the heck? go take a shower”

   “So, take a shower…” Napat made a begging voice at the end of the voice and moved closer, “Bath together?”

   Pang!

   “Ouch! Why did you hit me?”

   “You can't stop playing.”

   “You certainly are heavy-handed, shit! Who's wife is that…”

   “Say it well what you are going to say and I will slap your mouth this time.”

   “You are heavy handed and still fierce.”

   “Go take a shower!”

   When I furrowed my brows, I stood and wagged my feet, preparing to warm up to really kick. Napat, who stood by the sheep begging to take a shower for twenty minutes, raised his hand in surrender and stepped back towards the bathroom.

   “We really can't take a shower? Oh! I don't bother anymore.”

   Pang!

   Still, he turned around and asked again. to reach out and grab the book on the shelf and pretend to throw it at If you see a bad posture, hurry up to open the door and escape to the bathroom! This bastard!!

   “Pran”

   “What else?”

   “Don't you sleep?”

   “You can go to sleep first,” I replied. did not look up Focus on your own work from the moment you take a shower.

   “Do it tomorrow! Hey, we just got along well.”

   “Then why? Alrighty then, when am I going to graduate? The work we have is still the same.”

   “You are so cold.”

   I shook my head, ignoring the vain stumbling of the people over there, and continued to keep my eyes on the PLANS.

   But in the end, his concentration was pulled because the mobile phone that was placed nearby trembled. Name: Wayakorn, full screen

   I secretly glanced at Napat, who had stopped fussing, pressed on the phone for a bit before moving and answering the call.

   “How is it going”

   [How are you, Pran?!]

   “I…”

   [What the fuck he did to you? Did he hurt you?? So, what are you?]

   “Wait! You calm down, listen to me first.”

   I laugh a little with the ringing sound of the end of the line. He took a deep breath that I could hear.

   [OK, why did he come?]

   “It's nothing. He just…” I said and rolled my eyes, trying to figure out what was the reason, “He came to talk about that the day of the last fight, where he punched you hard. Today he came to apologize for overdoing it.”

   Tung!

   There was a loud bang on the table. Startled, I turned to see Napat's brows furrowed tightly.

   [Like him? When he saw me, he was going to punch me.]

   “Well, it's fine, isn't it? I'm telling you that I don't want another fight. We're just graduating. Wai, don't you want to have the juniors to stop fighting?”

   [If those bastards don't swing their mouths towards my feet first.]

   “You promised to calm down.”

   [Oh, I know…]

   “Hoy!”

   [Hoy! What's wrong?!]

   I almost covered my mouth with my hand when I accidentally yelled out in shock! It's still shit! Pat, he came to sit behind me.

   He also put his hand in and hugged my waist tightly. I tried to put my elbow on the other person's belly but was strapped in so I couldn't move.

   Also, I was afraid that the people on the line would know that I wasn't alone. So, I don't dare to yell at him.

   “No… no.”

   [So, are you okay today? You're weird! you're not normal at all]

   “It is fine with me! You don't have to worry.”

   [So, did you continue working?]

   kiss

   Urgh!

   I was fucking startled, when his warm lips presssed down on the back of my neck.

   [Pran?]

   “I... I'm doing it! I'll put it first! See you tomorrow, Wai.”

   [Okay okay you're fine, see you tomorrow]

   As soon as I hung up, I was ready to hit the man who didn't know the time, but this octopus's hand still hadn't loosened up,

   “Let me go!”

   “No, I will punish you for actually telling that buffalo that I apologized for beating him.”

   “Hey Pat. It's right? Let me go!”

   “Don't let go,”

   “I told you to let go!”

   “And if I don't let go? Let go or get punched?”

   “Pat!”

   “Shhh! You are freaking loud! You can be heard in the next room.”

   I bit my lip and shook my head annoyed at the suffocating voice next to my ear, “It's your little sister next to you!”

   “So, I want Pa to know that I'm going to do things with you.”

   “What the heck! Let me go now.”

   “I will not let go”

   “Will you let me go or not?”

   “Neverrr Letting Gooo”

   “Or do you want to sleep outside my room?”

   “Right now?”

   He loosened his arms from me and I bounced away as soon as I got out of my shackles. I can only grit my teeth, pointing at the front.

   “Don't be insulting, Pat.”

   “What's wrong with hugging your boyfriend?”

   I took the cutter next to me and held it in my hand, narrowing my eyes, looking down at the other person. until the person who still had rude mouth a moment ago smiled at me

   Hey, it's not even a day before this damn pattern has come out, and his flirtatious, quick-witted bastard is not inferior to anyone.

   “Go away! So, you! If you wait, you will give me your front teeth.”

   “I want to sleep with you.”

   “I have to work”

   “I can help.”

   “You think I forgot about the previous model destruction?”

   Just imagining him to help put ZONING, put PLANS, I almost got a migraine. Only people like Napat would put a Jacuzzi tub in the middle of the hotel. Regardless of system work or maintenance, then presenting activities with beautiful girls in bikini swimsuits serving cocktails to customers as special services.

   “You don't get hurt,”

   “Go to bed”

   “You can chase me until I feel hurt.”

   “Don't rave about things!”

   “When I don't have Nong Hom I can't sleep, it's only your scent. So, you have to go to bed and let me hug you instead.”

   “When you left that rotten doll in my room, I could see you sleeping here.”

   “Where do I sleep?”

   “Quit talking too much and go to sleep and get to work.”

   “Then I sit here and wait for you.”

   I glanced at the childish asshole as he moved to sit on the sofa and put pillows on his lap pretending to pick up the phone, but his mouth was pouting, making a disgusted look on his face.

   Hey, how old are you?

   He finally sighed and I pretended not to see the other person who was demanding attention in my eyes. I picked up the pencil and continued to work.

   I let out a slight smile as a periodic squealing sound from behind seemed to suggest that he was still sitting upright here.

   “Wow!”

   I pursed my lips and smiled. Hey, how many times have you heard you yawn? He looked at the clock indicating that it was almost two o'clock in the morning.

   I don't know how stubborn this is. You can usually sleep early. Why are you acting so hard today? When will my work be finished like this?

   “Sigh…” I let out a sigh of relief, pushing the Japanese table away and twisting lazily. I turned to frown and looked at the person sitting with red eyes resisting the sleepiness on the same sofa.

   “…”

   “You still frown at me, are you not sleeping? If you don't sleep, I will continue.”

   “You're crazy.”

   “What?”

   “I've been waiting for hours, when you only called me once, don't bother me.”

   “Don't play around, get up.”

   This asshole is still ignoring me, since when was he so hard to please?

   “You will not sleep. If you still don't get up, don't hug me tonight.”

   “Let’s go to fucking sleep!”

   I didn't even finish it, the guy who was still sitting on the floor flinched, suddenly smiling and wagging his tail towards me… You idiot!

   Who knew that a person like Napat would be stubborn and stupid and wouldn't quit? For several days, he hasn't gone out to drink intoxicated liquor as usual at all.

   But he was sitting annoyingly clinging to me in my room every night and slowing down the progress of my work quite a bit.

   He would call me and poke me, come and tease me until I get annoyed. I would scold him as soon as he would be silent for a moment and soon returned to chaos.

   “Oh Phii Pran”

   I opened the door and saw Napapa carrying her bag and walked out of the room.

   “Do you have classes in the afternoon, Pa?”

   “Yes! And you, why are you still wearing your clothes at home?”

   “Oh no! Today we have a cancellation of the afternoon class.” As he explained, his hand locked the door of the room, “I've been checking in since this morning and just got back a moment later.”

   “Oh, Phii Pat didn't bother you much, right?”

   I shook my head, “Not more than before.”

   She laughed at my words, “Phii Pran, where are you going?”

   “I'm going downstairs to Seven Eleven, I'll walk with you.”

   On the way down the elevator, I kept inviting her to talk, both about studying about friends and about her brother again.

   “Hey, I'm still relieved that you have forgiven Phii Pat. When he came back to bring the doll to the room, he was smiling like a fool.”

   “If it wasn't for you, Phii wouldn't want to go back to being his friend.”

   “Phii Pran, then that person will be confused again when he hears it.”

   I reached out and shook my head. It's the same rhythm as the cabin moves downstairs.

   When the iron door opened, the person beside me turned to say goodbye to me and we walked apart in front of the door. I finished looking at her and walked into Seven Eleven to go shopping and enter the room.

   The condensed milk has been gone since yesterday, I don't know what he would like that much and it was gone all the time. When he doesn't have anything to eat, he is freaking annoying.

   I swept the instant noodles and porridge packets in a basket that I picked up when I walked into the shop. I opened the freezer inside, picked up the juice and kept it for Pat.

   And I grabbed three cans of coffee for myself, because from the PLANS check this morning and tonight, I will probably stay up late.

   I spent some time in the fridge and started sweeping and mopping the room. The last cleaning was last Wednesday.

   I just took the time to argue with Pat that the room was so dirty like this so I cleaned it from the outside into the bedroom.

   As soon as I pulled the bed sheets tight, I caught my eye at Napat's dirty, rotten rabbit doll.

   Using my forefinger and thumb, I picked up the black tip of its ear and frowned. How did he put his nose up every day?

   Both saliva and dust and bacteria. Oh, the rash will come up!

   After looking at it, in the end, I couldn't stand it. I grabbed it by ear to the bathroom and grabbed a small basin with it. He looked at the rotten rabbit and shook his head.

   “Take a shower, you! So, you don't have to be so dirty to get your father.”

   “I'm back!”

   I stopped my hand as I used a clothespin to hold the two whiter rabbit ears of the white one to dry them out when I heard shouts coming from the door.

   “What are you doing?” Napat asked cheerfully as he appeared on the balcony, “I bought something to make sukiyaki too. I remember your room had a pot of sukiyaki. You can cook…Pran!”

   “Fuck! What are you yelling for?” I let go of the doll as I finished holding on. The other party's voice was so startled that he almost knocked him off the balcony.

   “Why did you bring Nong Hom here?!”

   “Well, he's black and dirty, we have to wash it. I don’t want you to keep playing and hugging my bed every day.”

   “Since I bought it, I haven't washed it yet! It's been ten years. Why are you doing this to me!!”

   “Damn it! Ten years without washing, are you going to grow bacteria for sale? Ouch! Hey, if I knew, you should not expect to touch the foot of my bed.”

   “Pran!” shouted Napat boy indignantly, he was acting annoyed but didn't know how to vent, “His smell is definitely not the same, I won't give up, damn!”

   “Don't be silly, I'm just washing, not littering, how good is it?”

   “I don't know! I'm sulking you.” Finishing, he went into the room, threw himself down hard and on the sofa.

   I walked in, closed the balcony door and sighed at the other person's stupidity. Just one dirty doll will flinch like this for.

   “So, where are you going to eat this sukiyaki?”

   “…”

   “Pat!”

   “…”

   Napat sat frowning, his neck stiff looking straight ahead. He had symptoms like an elementary school student refusing to eat vegetables. Hey, he's going to take this right?

   “You won't talk to me, will you?”

   “Pran!”

   “What else?”

   “You are too mean to me.”

   “Me being mean? What's wrong with yours? You act like a child that doesn't grow up.”

   “Come kiss my cheek.”

   “Would you like my feet instead?”

   “You are in the wrong!”

   “I made your Nong Hom clean! What is wrong with your name here?”

   “I'm not used to the smell!”

   “The rotten smell? So, it's good to stop getting used to it! If not considerate of the owner of the room I also sympathize with sleepers like me.”

   This time, that person overturned his mouth, got up and slammed his feet closer and did it so loudly that I was afraid that the room downstairs would curse.

   “What?” Why did you come forward?

   “Be fragrant with me.”

   “Are you crazy?”

   “I don't know.” The other party scrunched up his face and moved his cheek to come closer, “Come and kiss me! both sides.”

   Huh

   I just laughed, while the other one fell asleep, his eyes widening as he was waiting for the imaginary touch.

   Pap!

   “Ouch!”

   The person being slapped, jumped away, put his hands on his cheeks and made a messy face.

   “I was just kissing Pran!” He yelled, “You slapped me in the face?”

   “Quit being stupid, I'll make you some sukiyaki.”

   “It really hurts.”

   “I hit you softly so don't make a fuss; I've had your head break harder than this. I can't see it.”

   “That one, my wife didn't do this then.”

   “Pat”

   I called his name with a calm voice; a flickering glance indicates that I'm in a bad mood and he quit playing now.

   When suppressed by the eyes, the other party grumbled alone. I ignored him and went to search the pot of sukiyaki that was stored in the cupboard to clean it.

   I washed the vegetables that Napat bought and put them on a plate. As for the meat, cut it into bite-sized pieces.

   The whole process was done by myself, quietly, without the help of an engineer who was still holding his cheek in front of the TV.

   “Here, come and eat!” The evening cooking class was just over. Napat turned to look at me, he looked as if he had not recovered. but willing to walk and sit at the chair next to me

   “Would you like to summon Pa to eat, in case your little sister goes back to her room?”

   “No! I will eat with you, the two of us.”

   “And you still care about your food”

   “I don't care about food, but I spend time with you, it's the two of us.”

   I pursed my lips tightly, furrowed my brows in a knot. I threw the vegetables into the pot and closed the lid without saying anything.

   After the meal, I took a shower first because I was too lazy to argue with Napat, who was always squealing and invited me to take a shower together.

   I know he's not as serious as he said before so can't be good, that's okay, at least I'll give it a try. But often I get annoyed by him.

   When I finished taking a shower, the idiot every day was all fussing, but he threw his head up and went to take a shower.

   He wouldn't be satisfied with me since the issue of the Rotten Doll who is now clean and smelling the laundry detergent on the bed.

   Since it's all cleaned up, I could continue to work. But tonight, I'll let him straighten all the things to make on the bed.

   Because if the other party is sleepy then he should go to sleep first, so that he won't sit in the shadow and yawn a hundred rounds making me feel anxious.

   “Get your front leg out.”

   I put my hand on the other person's arm, when he moved closer and leaned down on my waist, now I'm leaning against the head of the bed.

   I put a pillow in front of my legs and put a notebook over it, with another person lying on the pillow hugging the doll beside me.

   “I like having a little hug.”

   “Annoying! go to sleep.”

   “No!”

   I was about to open my mouth to curse when the troubled phone placed next to the pillow rang.

   He rolled over to pick it up to look at the screen before pressing accept. then he put his arm down at the same place making

   me have to roll my eyes to the Thai number eight

   “How is it going? Yes! I refrain from traveling.”

   I glanced at the person talking on the phone and he moved his head closer.

   “I will be with my lover, eh! my business! That's all! Will sleep hugging my lover, er, fuck you! You are nosy for real!”

   After saying that, he laughed before hanging up and casually threw the phone behind him.

   Before taking the opportunity that I didn't catch up, he lifted his head and laid it on my lap as he looked at the notebook screen and slicked up to talk.

   “What are you working on?”

   “You don't have to be smooth at all! Take your head away! I want to work.”

   “Do it! I will not bother you at all.”

   “So, what are you doing here that is not bothering you? Get up!”

   “No! Nong Hom smells weird, I'm not used to it. I want to smell you.”

   As he finished speaking, he turned his head to my stomach and his hand moved to hug his back and reached from the hem.

   The moment his tip touched the skin above the hem of my pants, I flinched and hit his shoulder with full force.

   “Ouch! Pran! That hurts!!”

   “You deserve it! You keep on playing ignorant things. If you're still not here, I'm going to work on my project outside!”

   “Just like this, I didn't have it! what?”

   He murmured that he was alone, I couldn't hear him well, his hand rubbed his shoulder snuggly, frowning, then moved away.

   But he moved a little, I looked at him with green eyes and furrowed brows defensively and pretended to pack up and sit outside as threatened.

   Just like that, the opportunist did not dare to move as close as before. I sighed at his nightly chaos.

   Even though some of the statuses are different, he is still the same… In addition, his hands are faster!

   Behind the curtain l Behind the scenes

 

Behind the Scenes: MAINPAGE

OTHER TRANSLATIONS

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Yanxi Palace, Chapter 40: The Vicious Dog

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 15