Skip to main content

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 10

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 10

   Pat l talk

   I am freaking out!

   Actually, didn't think Pran would come to drink here, especially with those two monkeys because he knew. He must already know where I would hide when I was stressed until I got drunk and went back to my room. Today, as always, went to school in the evening, had a drink with the guys and Korn Nat, came to wait after not contacting me for several days. Well, Napapa managed to finish blocking both her and LINE. What would she want to contact?? Whoever borrows the phone to call Nat would probably lose his duty to follow me like this. In the end, I can only pretend that it was a coincidence that we met at a liquor store.

   I know why people like to say that they can't keep up with women, failing once and never trusting anyone again. I pretended to play according to the ratings all along and became scolded by Pa. Both stupid and poop will be caught by women waiting.

   Who's going to let me catch them? The person I wanted to catch with the dreadful face had already risen up with those two bastards. His appearance was not very good with his face flushed, was he ravaged or not, I don't know.

   “Pat, where are you going?”

   I took the money and put it on the table, put the glass over it, and got up. Nat held my arm not far away. Joe and the guys glanced, but no one stopped me and the girl from having an affair in the shop.

   “I will go first, I have business.”

   “What business? Are you going to run away again?”

   “Don't mess around, Nat”

   “I won't be a mess, anyway we are dating.”

   “Nat! Sleeping together for one night doesn't mean we're dating. We are my volunteers, Nat's. I didn't deceive you at all, the person who started first was you, don't you remember?” I whispered through my gritted teeth and unwrapped her sticky hand. I understand what it means to be bitten, “Nat, you know, men can separate sex from love. Otherwise, are there massage parlors all over the city like this? Don't think the world is too beautiful. If you hope that sleeping together and that guy will be responsible for you then I tell you and don't find a guy like that in a tavern. And don't drink alcohol before taking him to his room. Sorry for not being a good person like the protagonist of the soap opera you were looking for.”

   “What the hell are you talking about? You fucked me and that is it? Do you think you're going to slash me and throw it away?”

   “So, what should I do? Since we can't be together,” he sighed and walked out of the shop. The owner of the high-heeled shoes splits the people half-walking and half-run and pulls his arm. Oh, wow, it's getting really annoying.

   “Pat, you can't do this! I let you go and bed me and everyone knows we're flirting. Will you come and tell me that you don't think anything at all? That others have misunderstood, I am damaged.”

   “Nat, the person who made everything up is you, if you want to know. Shall I tell you the reason why I can't date you?” I pulled my arm out of the shackles. I can't keep up with Pran now. Damn. What if I drag them elsewhere, “I wonder if I'm gay and it's heartbreaking so I'm stressed? And you came in, the sex that night was great, awesome, but it didn't stop me from liking guys, okay?”

   The hand that was trying to hold me fell and the bright red lips hung as my sentence ended. The look, the gesture, the expression, everything told Nat that I didn't say this, just to get out of her, and this was true.

   “Okay! Nat, this time it's your choice whether to be in a relationship until everyone knows I'm gay and then break up or win we break up and tell everyone that I was kicked out by you. In the end, anyway, I like guys so on the way, Nat chooses the best way for you.”

   “Pat! you bastard!”

   “Okay! Can you let me go this time or will you go back and pretend to be a good girlfriend like you were trying to create a scene for?”

   Her lips mashed together in a straight line, and she slapped me until my face turned to the side, as much as a woman's strength could but could not wait for the answer to the question just a moment ago, whether it was a scream. Crying, acting like a soap opera, or a descriptive cry, wasted enough time. Because today, I have to claim Pran and return him to me. Before that bastard snatched him and made him really belong to him.

   It was my luck that I was able to find a taxi back to my dorm quickly. I tried to call Pran several times during that time but the call didn't answer. Concerned along the way whether Pran is safe or not. He was drunk, did you know enough? Even if he is a boxer but does he have enough strength to fight anyone, I don't trust him. That bastard is true, but when his blood is low, anyone can grunt. It doesn't even count whether Pran agrees or not.

   Damn it. If it was a situation other than me arguing with him like this, it wouldn't be a distraction. But no, even when I kissed him that day, I was hit in the face. Pran may be disgusted by men.

   But does that mean he will hate me too?

   Crazy! Even if he is disgusted, I will make him love me to make him fall in love with me like he did to me who wants to be at a disadvantage alone. To be honest, I've never hit my own thoughts, left and right like this before. I am a person who is determined in everything that I do. But when it's Pran's feelings, I don't trust my heart at all.

   Or if he thinks to be sarcastic, like I did to Nat... just thinking about it would have been heartbreaking.

   The number of elevators climbed more slowly than usual. By the time I arrived at the dormitory floor, my head almost exploded. The iron door opened, and as far as the eye could see the pale bastard stood in front of the door with Pran crossing his arms against the open-door frame. The red man's black eyes flashed back, and when he saw me, he hurriedly blocked him and pushed his best friend behind him.

   “Fuck Pat!”

   “What? How will you protect him from me if I want to get to him?”

   “You haven't finished that day yet? You want to fight, right?”

   “Wai! I don't want to fight.” Pran turned to his friend, before turning to look at me. What's the name of the buffalo? I can't hear you, “Aren't you going with your wife?”

   “Tell me that to that buffalo, you are bored of fighting, why are you here to fight me?”

   “The one who was clenching his fist tightly was you, not me.”

   “Yes! I'm going to bleed that bastard's blood out, why?”

   “Pat! Fucking tell me what you want?!”

   “I'm definitely going to fight with you, but back off, I'm not going to punch you Pran.”

   “You came to fight my friends over the place, come alone like this you think we'll let you come wanting but are you easy-going?” Oh! Freaky bastard! He made the man pull Pran away, I don't know what the heck, I still have a good mouth, “Let's go, so we can end it and stop arguing about Pran.”

   “If you're going to talk about me, don't bother.” These two were actively defending each other, shit! It's starting to get really frustrating.

   “Tell this dark-faced bastard to go back first.”

   “I'm not going back!”

   “It's okay, Wai! He will not do anything to me.”

   “But...”

   “Do you want to fight until you go to the hospital? This crazy dog wants to bite like this, will you still fight him? I told you I didn't want a fight. You still have work to do. Don't waste your time with people like this. I'll handle it myself.”

   “Pran!”

   “Don't you understand what I'm saying?!” Parakul turned around, raising his voice in a way that he rarely would. The roaring sound echoed, which meant that the monkey had to accept the order perfectly. He looked at me unwillingly to listen to the instructions before casually nodding his head to the owner of the room.

   “What's happening then call me, I'll wait downstairs.”

   “Go back to your room. Don't worry about me. He won't hurt me.”

   “I just wanted to open my mouth to talk.” I smiled like a winner while the other wasn't in the mood. My friend Pran walked past my shoulder, deliberately bumped into it, but I didn't care. Go away, the faster the better when the elevator doors close. Parakul then slowly opened the door to the room to talk inside.

   “If there is something to say”

   “Are you drunk?”

   “Not drunk”

   “Your face is so red.” I reached out to touch his cheek, and Pran hurriedly brushed it off like a hot object.

   “Don't put your hand on me, go back to your woman.”

   “You forbid me from messing with Nat the other day, why are you suddenly kicking me to her this time?”

   “Well, you looked happy there, didn't think you would hurry back. Going to open a hotel for screwing will probably make more sense.” Actually, I rarely see Pran in this kind of sarcastic mode. As I moved in, he retreated, cautiously.

   “Sorry, are you still mad at me for kissing you?”

   “Oh! Someone like you can kiss a dog. I didn't feel it was anything special.”

   “Hey, the more you do this, the more you're like a wife taunting a husband for having a mistress.”

   “I'm not a wife! If you have something, hurry up and say it, waste of time, don't flirt with me.”

   “Honestly, I haven't seen you for a few days, don't you miss me?”

   “Not at all! I'm fine again.”

   “But I miss you so much.” Parakul turned his head to look at me. The moment I accidentally pushed my foot closer until I was able to pull him into a hug. I put my face down on his shoulder in surrender. I'm angry with him, I'm jealous, he's crazy, but when he kicked-out that bastard went back to stay with me everything fell apart, having been a fool for days. I just want him to show some love or concern for me, that's enough.

   It's true, people tend to act unattractive when they need love.

   And I really want it from him.

   “Pran about Nat I'm sorry, I was confused, it's a lot of things I don't know.”

   “Don't apologize to me, that's your business.”

   “How can you not let me apologize? At the pub where you sat frowning, it's because you're jealous of me right?”

   “You are so narcissistic.”

   “What should I think? Your action speaks louder”

   “I'm not jealous. You go anywhere with your business. I don't meddle.”

   “If jealous, I allow you to meddle, I allow you to order.”

   “Why am I going to meddle with your story? Let me go! don't be fussy I'm not…”

   “Oh! You are not my woman but you are my man. Still don't know yet? If not then I will make it right because one day you must be mine because I can't let you go. Even if I thought someone was going to forget, I couldn't. You know what I think?”

   “Don't say anything nonsense. You keep your imagination to yourself.” Parakul finally flinched. I looked at him, he was stunned but still attractive. The young man furrowed his brows together. I use his hand to brush my nose, “Smells like perfume”

   “Nat's”

   “Huh”

   “Quit annoying me! I'm cleared. I'm really sorry. Do whatever. I know that irony doesn't solve any problems.”

   “You don't have to tell me.” Parakul still sounded green, but a little less irritated but he still irritated. I know he has known him for a long time so why can't you see, “You'll find someone new, so please go to whatever you were doing so that you don't have to worry about me acting like a meddlesome again.”

   “No! You're so mad at me that you're no longer the same cool Pran. You keep on talking about the same thing, pecking me on the same thing. Jealous, you said you're jealous, why would you say that?”

   “Don't you take sides with me! What good things do you have for me to like about you? You only get into fights every day.”

   “That's right! I don't want to love you! But I already love you.”

   Parakul is silent. He still did not look at me the same. He had those confused eyes as if he didn't understand the meaning I was conveying, “You, see? Jealous says jealous, love says love, like I said I love you.”

   “What the hell are you talking about? Are you nonsense?”

   “What nonsense? I'm telling the truth.”

   “Did you run your mouth like this all over the place? Pat.”

   “You know if I'm like this with everyone or just with you? You asshole, you are the one who knows me best, Pran.” I looked into his eyes and asked with the most sincerity in my heart. I will not hide from him anymore, I will not let Pran escape, our feelings are not thought of by any one person. It wouldn't have been so obvious if Nat's story didn't upset Parakul how bad I was, how angry he was. Never once did I apologize and he wouldn't end up so easily. Just like this time, “I'm confused as to what I've done is stupid and stupid, I already know! But I don't want to love you, Pran, I don't want to feel this way. We're men too, but I'm overthinking it and that's not enough. You make me feel heartbroken. That bastard, he came into your life for a few years, but you value him more than me, why, am I not good enough for you to give me a chance even though other people value me?”

   “So, you go screw Nat, because you are losing the self that I care about for my friends more than you, then?”

   “You know I'm stupid.” I fussed, spoiled like a child, acted mischievous, wanted to hurt Pran, but the one who regretted the most was myself, “I was wrong! Really wrong, there won't be any more! Just give me a chance.”

   “Huh! What do you think is good enough for me to give you a chance?”

   “Then tell me, that you really didn't feel anything in the past, didn't think my presence meant anything to you, didn't feel comfortable or feel good when we were together. And it doesn't matter if one day I disappear from your life.” I looked at him with wide eyes, running out of laps that had been given to him until there was nothing left. All he had to say was my feelings, having him beside me was the first he looked for and any time was always valuable, “I can't figure out how I can make you quit siding with that bastard and come back to me.”

   Those eyes contemplated, confused, I understood him and went through such a difficult and time-consuming period. Pran was silent. In that silence, my heart was on fire. If he answered no, then everything would be destroyed. I put my head on his shoulders, exhausted, exhausted, because the more I wanted to resolve it, with my own violent temper and rambunctious disposition made things even more complicated.

   “I can't continue living like this now, Pran. A life when I see you but I don't belong to you.” I whispered hoarsely and put a hand around my other guy in this conversation's waist, “If you said no, I would really have disappeared from your life.”

   “Where are you going?” The other party's voice was equally trembling, I could hear his heartbeat and my heart rate weaken.

   “Do not know! But I can't live knowing that you chose that bastard. Because otherwise I would find a way to hurt you, destroy him over and over again until you go crazy. Just now I regret all the things I've done. Even loving you is something I regret because it would make you uncomfortable.” My self-confidence at first dwindled as the person in my arms remained stumped. I can't imagine myself on a day without Parakul again, “I just want your answer, so I can get a feel for how I should behave.”

   The longest waiting for an answer was the longest, and the silence shouted, pressing my heart to tremble. Parakul was still as calm as he was. Black eyes fill left, right, slow, thinking, I look even as he pursues his lips or loosens, taking a deep breath. or exhale

   “My friend's name is Wai Wayakorn.”

   “What the heck is with that name, what the heck?! Is that what you're going to talk about right now?!”

   “You're asking me to be your boyfriend! Pat, don't get emotional.” Parakul is always calm. Because of this, I can cool down when my heart is hot like fire. I loosened my arms and faced the wall, repeatedly banging my head on the wall.

   “What the hell are you doing? The other room will wake up soon!” I was pulled back by my shoulder, looking at Pran. He still worried about me, but his mouth said he was worried about other people as usual. The other guy in this conversation frowned. He coughed in his throat before continuing, “Wai is my friend and I don't like taking the wrong side. You came to look for a fight, I want you to apologize.”

   “Fuck Pran! I just said that I want to destroy that shitface. If I see his face again, I hope I will beat him to the ground but you want to make me apologize to him.”

   “Pat, I don't want you to be this unreasonable.”

   “I can agree with anything but not that, okay?” The other guy in this conversation remained silent. Lips pursed in a straight line, still confused, “Pat! All you said wasn't meaningless to me, right? Really, isn't it?”

   “Have you ever seen me serious like this? This is also the first time in my life.” I sighed, massaged my temples, nerves were tense and Parakul could see, his voice faint as he asked the next sentence.

   “Since when did you feel… like that?”

   “Do not know! Do you know? If I had known I had given up a long time ago, and by the time I knew again, I would have been annoyed that you had gone closer to that bastard.”

   “Wayakorn!”

   “I said what the fuck is with you and that name? Well, what's up with him?”

   “How can you be mad at him when he is my friend? Well, if you want to date me and don't remember the names of any of my friends, aren't you being a little mean?”

   Hey, I didn't hear it wrong, right?

   My eyes widened and my heart pounded heavily. I pulled Parakul into a hug, ignoring his insults or disapproval. He tightened and kissed the pale white cheeks from the tavern to turn red again, alternating left, right, left, then right.

   “I heard! Pran, I heard! My ears are not broken.”

   “Dammit Pat, are you crazy? Ghost enters, ghost goes out!”

   “You don't understand me.” From the seemingly exploding world, it was like being in front of a court awaiting judgment and suddenly being pardoned or a near-death who had a chance to breathe again, “Pran! Tell the truth.”

   “Hey, let me go! Was your father an octopus? Shit! Fuck your tentacled face!”

   “Yes! Sorry! I didn't shave.” I laughed, loosening my arms, looking at the angry man with tender eyes. Pran's face was completely red, redder than when he drank that much.

   “You don't have to smile! We haven't cleared up the issue of your dog's mouth on me and the woman.”

   “Alas! Pran, I'm sorry! Let me apologize as many times as I can but I feel really guilty, you know I'm frustrated and can't control myself. Damn attention demanding, I admit I'm bad, punish me, kiss me back from then on.”

   “Hey! thick faced ass.”

   “But my mouth is soft.” He pouted his lips, but the owner of the room lightly touched the tip of his chin. It doesn't hurt, Pran's hands are soft and dead, “I'm sleepy. Let me sleep here. I haven't slept well since arguing with you.”

   “You have walked into my bedroom that much and still have to ask? Pat, go take a shower first and don't go back and put your rotten sister to bed?”

   “No!”

   I turned around and smiled at the sly Parakul.

   “I grow up to be a young man until I have a boyfriend. How can I be attached to a doll? Tonight, I'll hug you instead of Nong Hom.”

   “Who is your boyfriend?”

   “Someone said they were going to be in a relationship with me.”

   “Dating like a friend”

   “Prannnnnn” I dragged a long voice, Parakul folded his arms still and annoyed at me again, “Man! You have already kicked the ball. Once you've said it, don't go back on your word.”

   “You think to yourself.”

   “Yes! I can only think to myself, but I won't let you go.” Raising his eyebrows at the end, Parakul folded his arms, looking at me fiercely, although it was better than before, but it was clear that the anger had not yet disappeared.

   “There is something else that needs to be said and understood.”

   “K”

   “I won't be mad at you for Nat. Because we were previously friends and you have the right to do anything and sleep with anyone.” Since he said this in a sentence without joking, I stopped teasing, he stood calmly listening, “You don't like the closeness. between me and Wai. You would understand how I would feel if I saw you wandering around with other people.”

   “I will never let something like this happen again.”

   “From today, if you do it even just once I won't forgive you, it doesn't even have to be outside the body. If what you told me with a sad face today is all true. Even the boys looked at you if I knew. I'm not taking you back,” said Parakul in a husky voice and I know how serious he is, “I'm serious, Pat! You better change your mind in time.”

   In spite of the formidable and serious warning on my face, as if in a slight astray the executioner was always ready to chop my neck, but I didn't worry, grabbed his hand and smiled with all sincerity.

   “I will not change my mind.”

   “You slept with someone else, I'm sorry,” the owner of the room said to me with a hidden feeling. It was unbelievable that Pran's simple, straightforward words would have caused me countless guilt. We stared at each other, stripping out everything that was hidden in my heart, “Don't make me regret it again because I want to start with. You from today. Pat”

   “No way.” I leaned down, slamming my forehead against him. All thoughts go to, “I will protect it, my chance, my love for you.”

   “Rotten thoughts!” Pran pulled back and furrowed his brows. I started to notice that when I entered romantic mode, he was always irritated or embarrassed, “Go take a shower. I really don't like the smell of perfume attached to you.”

   The owner of the room turned and walked away. I took this opportunity to hug him from behind. At the same stroke, the elbow immediately swung back to the side of the cheek.

   “Ugh! Chai Prannn! Those fucking hurts.”

   “Who made you play crazy? All of a sudden, you came to my back.”

   I put one hand over my face. Parakul pulled him out. His black eyes looked thoughtfully before sighing and shook his head, “Go take a shower. I've said it for the third time and I will give you some pain relief tabs.”

   “I still don't want to take a shower. I just want us to be together a little bit longer. I miss you.”

   I smiled and grabbed his hand and looked at that pair of lips, if I had another chance I would like to kiss again. I want it to be soft and gentle during the slow tasting but like Parakul knew what I was thinking. He looked at me with green eyes and pushed his head to the other side.

   “What are you looking at?”

   I didn't answer, but continued to look at him with a warm feeling in my heart.

   Even if he made a green noise and used force, he couldn't stop the smile on both sides of his lips even one degree.

   I'm stupid, am I on my way to sadomasochism without knowing?

   TBC

   Behind the curtain l Behind the scenes

 

Behind the Scenes: MAINPAGE

OTHER TRANSLATIONS

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Yanxi Palace, Chapter 40: The Vicious Dog

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 15