Skip to main content

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 12

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 12

   Pat l talk

   “Where is the project?”

   Tuesday afternoon I was sitting under our faculty building, writing a picture of the college report due before midnight today. Korn walked from the cafeteria and put the exploding fish balls on the table. I put down the legs that were placed against the nearby chair. His eyes are still obsessed with the computer screen used to work.

   “Are you fixing the thesis?”

   “Yes! This is some tricky shit.”

   “It’s normal” I think I'm not complaining because I saw Pran work a lot harder. The professor's own subject matter has turned into acne. “Haven't you eaten yet?”

   “Yes! Woke up late last night and was doing a report! You haven't finished yet? That's it! I know now.”

   “I'm close!” I laughed! As I chewed gum in my mouth.

   “You look calm! In a good mood! Is there really a lover?

   “Why? Can't I have a face like mine?”

   “It’s not something you can't have because of the face. it's because of your nature”, people said, laughing, pushing my head along and didn't care. Friends, tease stronger than ever, “Where is the girl? I don't see one, bring her to know us and can you bear to have her please others? Or are you going to be your usual grumbling ass.”

   “Well, I'm not a spoiled brat! I'm more than wow.”

   “Like you! Oh yeah! I want to see you with your lover.”

   “My lover is exclusive,” I said with a wink, Korn laughed and a moment later Joe and the juniors followed along. One of them was Phum, the same academic head. It is similar to That's the head of the room.

   “Pat! In two weeks, there will be a sporting event. Can you help the faculty play basketball?”

   “Aren't you going to play juniors?”

   “Juniors are there, but we are lacking. Where did these guys get things? Let's play! Our first match is against 'Architecture too, so we must have dug up the gods. If you don't play, who's going to score?”

   “Huh?” I said, blowing gum in my mouth, “then give me a report and I'll sign it for you.”

   I raised an eyebrow at the glasses nerdy one, Phum sighed as the rest shook his head, “You are natural, Pat.”

   “You want me to help you, I need something in exchange.”

   Phum shrugged but finally nodded in agreement, “Send the file.”

   “It's done before midnight.”

   “Yes!”

   He said, so I got up and hugged him and shook his head again and a grunt sounded in his throat. I've been teasing him since the 1st year, making fun of each other. But we can only joke with friends, if it's someone else's prank, this is something that is unacceptable.

   “Are you a husband and wife?”

   “Chee! Goosebumps.” As he hurriedly pulled away, Phum raised his glasses and hit my nose. He was irritated but not as cute as Pran when he was irritated.

   “Even if he is handsome, I won't take it! He is really spoiled.”

   “Are you cursing me?” I pushed his head until his glasses slipped off the ear and pushed again, “Damn who? Huh?”

   “Hoy! Is that Pran?” As he was about to repeat, Joe pointed to him. On the opposite side was Parakul walking with the two bastards. I rested my elbow on Phum's gaunt shoulder. At the same rhythm as Pran turned his head, we met each other's eyes. I smiled at him, raised his eyebrows and sent a kiss, the recipient frowned and hurriedly turned away, stepping on Wayakorn, his friend even pissed off and he hurriedly followed the bottom. like a duckling attached to its mother

   “Hoy! Today, he didn't make a messy face at us.”

   Because everyone was looking at the stranger, I stood there smiling as much as I wanted, until I turned around to see Korn Jing and I fled to smoke.

   “Me too”

   “Give me your computer, Joe,” I said, walking towards the back of the building. A place for nicotine with two best friends.

   “That bastard likes to tease you and Phum, aren't you mad, Pat?”

   With the gray-white smoke floating in the air. I used a dark shop shirt against a peeling plaster wall. There are some cracks in lines from bottom to top, some top to bottom, depending on age. Korn was squatting on the paved floor and he flicked a cigarette ash with his fingertip and continued to smoke.

   “What is there to be mad about? nonsense”

   “You were teased for being gay.”

   “So, being gay must someone not get teased?”

   “Shit!” He exclaimed, spitting into the grass that grows in the cement crevices, “You know, this is Thailand. Being gay isn't normal for everyone anyway. If your friends know who you are, you will be instantly alienated from them.”

   “You talk like I'm really gay.”

   “I don't know,” He said as he looked annoyed, “I am guessing.”

   “Because I don't like pretty, nice, or fuck them and crack them when they try to approach me?”

   “That too! You look but don't work hard to get the girls, I don't know. No matter how surging our age is, you know Pat, your face is good like, even if it's dirty, but it's good. If you want to have many wives, you can even get it.”

   “Well, I already have a lover! What else do I need to peep at girls for?” I smiled at the corners of my mouth as the man thought of chasing him until the corner pumped smoke into his lungs. “What is it? Say it.”

   “You're the one who won't talk,” Korn said in a strained tone. As I still looked up at the white clouds in the sky, they drifted slowly, so slow that it seemed like I didn't move, when I realized it again covered the entire sun. The bright sunlight temporarily turned into an umbrella, “The other day I was going to use the internet at your dorm. when I arrived I saw Pran take the elevator. So, I shied away from the corner.”

   “Ah!”

   “At first I thought it was a coincidence. But just now he was... I don't know! Lately you have been staying back in your dorm room! You're not hiding someone.”

   “Pran happened to be in the same dorm as me, but I didn't tuck anyone into my room.” The bracket in my mind tells me I'm tucked into Pran's room, “Who have you told about me?”

   “You are as secretive as with your sweetheart.”

   “Well, thanks for not making a big deal out of it.”

   “Yes! Thank you for not making a big deal out of it.”

   “Because you are my best friend,” said the young man, pumping the last breath of smoke into his lungs before throwing it away. He sighed, walking towards me with a serious expression, “I don't have a problem with it! But you know, what's really going on behind your back with that idiot, and how much will the guys’ resist?”

   “I thought that if I saw the professor warn you, you would stop wanting more.”

   “I don't want to fight, but did you have to go and play kissy-kissy?”

   “You're ridiculous, Korn”

   “You are a simple person; anything is possible with you! But not everyone is like you Pat.” About that, he must have known a long time ago, otherwise he wouldn't close it now, “I'm worried about you! So, I remind you.”

   I shook my head, gladly accepted the concern, threw a cigarette on the floor, stepped on my toe. It's fine for me.

   I'm more worried about Pran.

   Sunset was the time when I was alone with Parakul. I listened to the sound of a pencil lead drawn onto the paper and looked at the young man's face, who was focused on his work, his eyes unblinking.

   When Pran works hard like this, it's really cool.

   “Pran! Do you want some nectar?”

   “What?”

   “Your face.” I pointed at his eyebrows. Parakul took his eyes off the pose, after a while I began to understand living with him without interruption, said again and I began to learn to live with Pran with minimal disruption to him, “Your brows furrowed.”

   “Well, I'm working”

   “Would you like something sweet and cold?”

   “Ice cream?”

   “Let’s go get it.”

   “Wait first! I'll be messed up.”

   “Then I'll feed you.” I jumped from the lying couch to the refrigerator without hesitation. In Parakul's medium-sized refrigerator, there was my sweetened condensed milk, fresh milk, water, bottled beer, fruit, lipo, and canned coffee. The top shelf is frozen ice cream. He has liked to eat this ice cream since childhood. I always had to remind him of the wheelchair before he ran down from the house. The uncle who sells that ice cream is so stupid and asks him to fight every day, every day for a long time, because he's really looking for a customer to stay.

   “Quick, open your mouth!”

   I said and spooned soft ice cream in an oval plastic box with a spoon and handed it to the owner of the room. Parakul opened his mouth with no yoy. I sipped some, switched on the television and left it as a friend because he invited Pran to talk and he didn't talk to me. Next to the TV, I put Nong Hom on it. There are my shoes in front of the room. There is a shirt in the wardrobe. These items were added piece by piece, piece by piece when we realized that Pran's room had become our room.

   “It's cold” I said and turned up the air conditioner to slightly raise the temperature and put a new word into the red lips. He turned red a lot because of the lower temperature. When he accidentally licked around his lips, if he pressed the lip petals down, it would have been cold.

   “Pran!” I called his name and moved closer. The name of the owner responded in his throat, but his eyes still did not move from the event.

   “Pran!”

   “What?”

   “Pran!”

   I called a third time before Parakul turned around and at that moment the tips of our noses were intertwined. As we were so calm and I was crazy excited. He closed his eyes and looked down at my mouth. I saw eyelashes grafted down, inviting me to look like a raft thicker than the real thing. Pran's light fragrance is unique, which was mixed with the sweet smell of ice cream for a moment. The cold air from my lips was still there and I moved my face closer when I was sure that the other party would not back away, until I almost tasted when there was a knock on the door before. Parakul got up and covered his mouth with the back of his hand. We hadn't really kissed recently; I felt a little bit.

   “Here you are! It can't hurt.”

   “What? Just now you wanted to kiss me too, why did you come alone?”

   “You are the only person who thinks disgusting like this.”

   “How disgusting? We are boyfriends so we have to keep improving. Do you think I'll end up holding your hand forever? no way”

   “Chee! Who gave you a say out? Pat”

   “Tell the truth here! Don't tell me that when you masturbate you never imagine me, even for a moment.”

   “What a sin! You have a face…”

   “Pran, who are you with?” A loud shout came from the front of the room causing our conversation to end by default. Parakul was silent and he pressed his lips together, as I shut up.

   “Pran!”

   “Yeah,” He shouted back. Pushed me to the balcony behind the room and locked the door from the inside. He drew the curtain again, before shouting to his friend, “Wait a second.”

   “Would you like to buy it and keep it in your room?”

   “Yes! But why did you come?”

   “Oh! flash drive I was swapped with yours,” he said as he took his stuff out of his pocket. The black flash drive looks exactly the same in every inch. Do you think we are using the same thing? Awkward, “Tonight, I have to send the work to the professor, so I hurried to get it. I have to go back and fix it again.”

   “Just give it to me! It doesn't look the same in the bag.”

   “By the way, did you buy new shoes?” Can you stop messing around in other people's rooms? He kicked my shoe; those are the latest adidas “Pran? Do you play with dolls too?”

   “A friend! Don't go messing around.”

   “Which friend?” He said, does he think I will tell you that it is my husband! Pran didn't answer, instead took it out of the bastard's hand.

   “Here, your drive. now you can go back! Hurry, aren’t you ina hurry?”

   “Well, I'm not in such a hurry, I have just arrived! I want to take a break, eh! Or you have a guest, just now I heard you talking to someone.”

   “TV” My lies are not smooth, I just said it for the sake of saying it Well, my friend, he's stupid, so he nodded his head. As he moved I moved too and peeked around as much as I can. Some corners can't see, “Your room is clean! I can't see my room like this!”

   “I don't like messy rooms, you know that.”

   “Ah, I don't like it, but I'm not as diligent as you, do you have a washing machine on the balcony?”

   “Have! wait a minute! What are you doing?”

   “I am going out to see the view outside.”

   Shit! What do you want to enjoy now? I glance left and right! Pran didn't want his friends to see me in this condition. I don't want him to meet me in this condition. I am in Kuma Bear pattern long-sleeved pajamas, “Wait.”

   “What is it?”

   “It’s on the side, outside the hell!” Parakul tried to delay, while I had to flee, yes! I have to escape! When I tilted my head down, ten floors! Awesome parents! If I fall down here, my parents won't remember the body for sure.

   “It's okay! My room is a lot messier than yours. Please, please, I'm stressed. Your balcony has a nice view.”

   “I…” The owner of the room only had a chance to stop him. The sliding door moved out. At the same moment as I jumped from the Pran room to the balcony of my own room. I sat and collapsed behind the air compressor. The sound of falling from his weight caused Napapa, who was lying on the phone in the room to rise up to see me and pretend to say hi, and had to kiss his mouth first. Pa glanced at the balcony next to him. Pran's comrades, armed, looked out as far as the eye could see.

   You're too comfortable!

   “Slowly crawl in, Phii Pat.”

   “Hey, my feet hurt.”

   “Is it sprained? Let me see.”

   I stretched my legs for my little sister to watch. Napapa sighed. press squeeze along the line A frown frowned, “Phii Pat, it's like your legs are sprained, and why did you jump? It is dangerous. If you fell down, what would you tell our parents?”

   “I am a man, Pa! Can't be killed! Have you ever heard of it?”

   “No, never! But I don't understand who insults you, Phii Pat! Afraid of Phii Pran's friend punching you? I told you not to have a problem, see? Now, if you can be a friend of Phii Pran, you have to avoid his friend's head.

   “It's not about punching!” You think I'm scared of him? That bastard was the same size as he had worked hard for a couple of times and he was already dead.

   Napapa climbed up to retrieve the first aid box. Have some bruises and spare leg bandages, I will survive the night. “Would you like to put some cold water on it and bandage the wound?”

   “Come on! In two weeks, there will be a basketball match with Pran's group.”

   “Consider it even for him! Every year the match is seen to be won against Architecture.”

   I didn't answer until my little sister got up and grabbed some ice and put a small towel on it. She held it in her arms and gently pressed it for a moment, then the girl burst out laughing. I glanced up and looked at Pa, smiling brightly. I was a little disturbed.

   “I think I understand what it means to say death is better but not insults.”

   “What?”

   “The bear pattern pajamas that I bought for you. Are you afraid of being teased for wearing them? It’s very cute.”

   I scowled and didn't argue back. I said if it wasn't Pa, each of the things this poor young lady did to me she wouldn't have survived, okay! The dress is soft and comfortable as it is, but me to avoid my boyfriend's friend because I wear this retarded dress, it's frustrating as well.

   “Hey, I didn't force it. Just bought it for you, Phii Pat, you put it on yourself, you don't have to frown at all.”

   “Well, the fabric is soft.”

   I said so, Pa did not argue, I invested this much, Pran still doesn't care. You know, I'd rather wear a t-shirt and soccer shorts like before. Napapa smiled brightly and massaged the medicine over after the ice compress until her leg began to numb.

   “Phii Pat, you are so cute.”

   “Handsome too”

   “Yes, handsome too! But not too retarded, I want to laugh.”

   Three years ago, it didn't seem like my little sister was afraid in the least. Napapa wraps my legs up until it's done, that smile still spreads gently as always.

   “Okay! I think this will be better tomorrow. You can go to sleep now.”

   “Wait a minute”

   “Leg? Oh, you forgot Nong Hom in Phii Pran's room, right? I can go get it.”

   “No need,” I interrupted, slowly standing up and limping off. But it's good to sit and wait for a while, “I'll go to sleep in his room soon.”

   “Oh! Since you two made friends, you've never come back to sleep in your room.”

   Pa teasing, and that makes me feel hot. Luckily my little sister's bedroom light was orange, Pa probably didn't notice much.

   “Very well said, go out and look at the balcony if his friend has left?”

   As her laughter rang out, Pa accepted, walked out, leaned forward and sat back, “Not yet, but wait 5 minutes, I'll go look again.”

   Yes! Let's act like brothers and sisters, hey! this kid is finally acting like one!

   Behind the curtain l Behind the scenes

 

Behind the Scenes: MAINPAGE

OTHER TRANSLATIONS

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Yanxi Palace, Chapter 40: The Vicious Dog

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 15