Skip to main content

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 13

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 13

   Pran l talk

   “Pran, what is wrong, are you okay? Your face is so pale.”

   I was startled when the other person's cold hand touched my forehead. My mind wandered towards the person I thought was probably hiding on the balcony.

   where has he gone? How could one disappear from a balcony on the tenth floor that didn't even have a hole or a hole to hide?!

   “No… no.” I furrowed my brows, “You can go back to your room and go, so I can get to work quickly.”

   “I think you've been stressed about work; did you get some sleep?”

   “Sleep! That's you! You can go back and rest.”

   He looked at me confused. Before accepting a nod, “Okay, I'll be right back. Will you sleep tonight? If you don't sleep late, if I'm sleepy, I'll call you.”

   “I'm going to sleep now! Yesterday I was already dawning.”

   “Okay, then I'll be back! You will have to hurry and sleep.”

   I nodded, walked towards the door, and tried to keep my distraction from slipping out of my face or eyes.

   I want him to walk out of the room and close the door sooner, so I can hurry to see the person who I don't know how he is right now.

   “See you tomorrow”

   Wayakorn smiled and waved goodbye. I smiled in response and brushed him away a few more times before closing the door.

   As soon as I let go of the knob, two feet rushed towards the balcony.

   bang!

   “Pat!”

   I quickly pushed the door open, turned left and right, couldn't see him, then I rushed to the fence and looked down below. I know it's inappropriate to think but his actions lead to my own.

   “What? Suddenly cursing me?”

   I paused, turning around when I heard a familiar noise, “Pat.”

   “You really care about me!”

   I furrowed my brows in annoyance, not feeling funny, “Is that funny?”

   “Hey, don't frown, I'm not kidding! Well, that bastard he's excited to come out and look at the view from the balcony, what am I supposed to do?”

   “…” I pursed my lips and rolled my eyes. I know it's not his fault, but I still can't help but get annoyed, which part of this frustration I can't escape being angry with myself for not being able to do anything.

   “Hey Pran! Don't run away, I can't cross over to help you.” I walked away, ignoring the call. But less than halfway through the doorway, my feet stopped as the same asshole continued, “Just a moment ago when I jumped off the balcony my foot sprained.”

   “What was that?”

   “My foot is sprained, it hurts…” He made a sad face.

   I let out a long sigh, “So, have you bandaged anything with your feet yet?”

   “Do...oh, I haven't done it yet, Pa won't do it.”

   I narrowed my eyes when I saw he looked strange, having a temper as if he had done something wrong, “Because you are stupid.”

   “It hurts! Come and help me.” He moved, pretending to climb the fence, making me frown.

   “Are you trying to annoy me?”

   “Oh! You didn't help and still scolded me.”

   “Are you really going to climb again and fall down? Walk out and go into the front of the room!”

   “Eh…” The other party groaned and nodded his head as if he had just figured it out, so clever, still fell onto the balcony and died, I wonder why?

   “Because of that monkey, I got hurt like this! You see that I was just minding my own and he caused a problem for me.”

   I sat still listening to him suing that damning Wayakorn, this was no different than a kid who was making excuses to mom not to get hit in the back, he played naughty and messed up his shirt, “You deal with him for me.”

   “What should I do? He just came to get his stuff, and stayed still. I'm not good at compressing.”

   “Cold!”

   “Ice must be cold, don't struggle or the water will spill.”

   Making a fierce noise, I hold the basin tightly so it doesn't move with the other party's force, when I sit and compress it to let him know how stupid this bastard is? I can smell this strong medicine, he even dared to say that Pa won't wound dressing him, it's not smooth to lie.

   I intend to open my mouth to curse, but when I see his ankles that are red and are starting to swell and don't want to yell, for the comfort of the other party, it's okay to do it again.

   I use a cold damp cloth to wrap ice inside. Gently compress the ankle to his while alternating with gentle pressure on the swollen area as SEAR did on the net for a while.

   I looked up when I saw he was unusually quiet. When our eyes met, I knew it was wrong to accidentally look at his face. The corner of the mouth is raised into a small lollipop shape.

   The look in his eyes conveyed the meaning that was drawn to me. I felt my face heat up until I hurriedly closed my eyes and lowered his ankles as before.

   “Pran?”

   “What?”

   “In two weeks, there will be a basketball game. Engineering will meet Architecture in the first match'.

   “Um! I know”

   “You play?”

   “Play! Wai put my name down.”

   “Hey! That monkey again.”

   “He is my friend”

   “But I'm your boyfriend.”

   I sighed, shaking my head speechlessly, “Oh! Then why do you ask?”

   “I will also play.”

   “It's not surprising, but if you don't stop fussing again. Your feet won't heal, you won't play.”

   “No. If you compete, how can I not compete with you?”

   “Isn't this still competing with me in everything?” A small laugh at the end of the sentence. Grab a dry cloth that sits on the side and dab the water off your ankle. Wrap him in a stretchy cloth before placing his feet on the ground. Then move your body up, “Okay, done, put your stuff away, I'll keep working.”

   “But he's already midnight! You didn't sleep last night.”

   “Let me work for one more hour.”

   “When did you ask for an hour! The birds sing every time.”

   “Come now! One hour today is one hour.”

   “I will set an alarm.”

   “Do whatever you want to do, but take your things with you.”

   Napat grumbles in his throat. But I didn't care, I sat back down at the table and resumed my work.

   It's been almost an hour of wasting time on unknown things, I took back my work time.

   “Oh! I'm tired, I'm going crazy!”

   I took my eyes off the paper in front of me when I heard the sound of the room key being unlocked.

   Followed by an idiot who asked for the key to the pump two days ago, opened the door and walked in and complained.

   “Today, you are late.”

   “Off course! On the last day we trained really hard, and it's been a long time like this and I want to take a fragrant shower.”

   “Don't come in near me.” I pointed to the scale to threaten him as soon as I saw that he was going to hug me in sweat like, “go take a shower.”

   “Just stepped into the room no more than three steps. Gimme a break before you chase me and take a shower.”

   “Go keep breathing in that bathroom. My room stinks.”

   “I look at you talking, you can't give me a little comfort.”

   “Talk a lot!”

   He smiled, his eyes closed, moved a little closer to me, “But your face is red, are you sick?”

   “a little”

   “Have you taken medicine yet?”

   “Already! I'm not you.”

   “Oh! I'm worried and you are being sarcastic. I only have one boyfriend! If you don't worry about me, who cares about me, hmm?”

   “Hurry up,” I groaned. I stopped arguing with the other person and continued to focus on my own work.

   Napat laughed gleefully and walked away towards the bathroom, happy to see me annoyed.

   Several days ago, after school I would practice basketball all the time, at least two to three hours a day.

   The closer the day of the match, the harder it was to train. From the beginning, it was fun because I had exercised.

   But after a while the muscle aches and pains start to hit until the fever goes up and it stops being fun.

   In addition to practicing basketball, after going back to the shower and changing clothes, I have to sit and work until almost morning.

   Because even if there is a sporting event. That doesn’t mean the thesis will take a break or be postponed even a bit.

   Napat was no different, his faculty was rehearsing really hard and we were both sweating.

   Drag the body into the shower and lie down beside me while working, but heavier than he still has a little ankle pain.

   Sometimes I saw him complaining of pain and begging me to give him a massage, hot compress, and then I was worried.

   It's going to be a match tomorrow… if his feet are completely healed it would be good.

   The atmosphere in the gymnasium was as bustling as last year, the teams of both faculty athletes were already waiting on the court in basketball uniforms.

   It consisted of cheerleaders sitting on both sides of the stadium preparing to compete, shouting to intimidate opponents, and also other faculty students to sit and watch.

   I swept a glance at the crowd and started to dance, Napat stood with his friends opposite him.

   I saw he bent down to look at his ankles as if checking to make sure it was okay or not.

   It was the same moment that he looked back up. I flinched, feeling like I had been caught doing something wrong.

   Then the more Pat makes a face as if to tease that 'You're secretly looking at me,' sent it like that too and it made me feel even more mistaken.

   Even though I was secretly annoyed, his teasing eyes made me feel a lot of nervousness as well.

   I tried to pretend to ignore the other person's annoyance and turn my attention elsewhere.

   Even if I try not to be noticed by people close to me, in the wrong way that still sends a delightful smile that doesn't care about anyone's eyes.

   I'm so afraid of people who don't know why I flirt with you every time I get a chance like this.

   When the game started, my excitement disappeared. There was only the movement of teammates and orange balls in my head.

   One quarter has passed but the scores of both faculties have not moved, engineering is still in good form, compete.

   The strength of my face is secondary, can't help it! This matter of using force will not be able to fight with such tough people. You have to rely on your brain.

   “Pran! receive!!”

   I nodded to Wai as he shouted from the other side of the field, before an orange orb flew towards me with both hands.

   I relied on the moment that the opposing side had a loophole to infiltrate close to the basketball hoop and jump shot quickly.

   The sound of the ball cutting through the air enters the middle of the hoop and hits the ground beautifully. call loudly

   As soon as Architecture got the points, the Engineers became dissatisfied and the game became fierce.

   Going into the second quarter I had one more problem, because apart from the competition concerns.

   I also had to keep an eye on the opponent's ankle. At that moment I saw him move at the wrong moment until he stumbled and fell.

   Even though he was able to support himself before he lost his footing and sat on the floor, the painful look on his face made me realize that his pain had started again.

   “Pran!”

   And the more he runs like this, what will you do when the pain gets worse? Why did the bad coach not change the athlete? Can't you see that he's starting to limp?

   “Pran! Chee Pran!!”

   My furrowed brows as Pat turned to meet our eyes, then opened his eyes wide as if in shock. The other person waved his hand for me to turn to my right hand.

   Then he stepped forward and ran in, but then had to startle when I turned to look in the direction he pointed and saw a basketball hurling towards me.

   It's so close that it's not even the thought of dodge.

   Plug!

   “Ouch!”

   Thump!

   “Pran!!”

   The basketball hit my head and I fell to the ground feeling dizzy all over my head. A loud roar rang out in sync with the whistle.

   I was dizzy and blurry so I couldn't look around properly. I only knew that there were a lot of people running around in front and behind me.

   But there was a touch that grabbed me on my arm and face.

   “Pran! Are you okay? You look at my face, Pran! You're nosebleed! You hit your nose too?”

   A familiar voice sounded nearby. As soon as I adjusted my eyes, I saw Napat's anxious expression for the first time.

   I was out of my mind and was blurry. So, I let him hold my face up and open the hem of his basketball shirt to wipe the blood on his nose.

   “What's yours? Don't touch my friend!” Wai shouted.

   “You don't mess with me, bastard, don't touch me!”

   “What the fuck is this shit!”

   “Don't just Wai. You look at Pran first.”

   Pat's voice, Kai's voice, and other people's voices alternated until I was completely confused, too dizzy to care who was who.

   “I'll take you to the infirmary, Pran. Can you get up and ride my neck?”

   “Huh…” I frowned because of the sharp pain in my temples, raised my hand over my head and closed my eyes.

   “Headache, Pran, where are you hurt? You answer me.”

   Pat's voice continued to ring beside my ears. But my head was too heavy to utter an answer.

   It's like the world is rocking and making me unable to sit still. The noise around me gradually faded away.

   Even when I felt the wind blow over my face, everything was silent.

   When I opened my eyes, the first sight I saw was a completely white ceiling. I still felt a tightness in my head, so heavy that I couldn't lift my head.

   I just glanced to the side and found myself lying on the hospital bed, surrounded by blue curtains.

   “You go out!”

   “You are the one that needs to fuck off! I'm going to see Pran!”

   “What the fuck? Why do you have to mess with my friend? The match is over and you're going to throw your head off.”

   Hearing Pat and Wai shouting behind the curtain, the sound sounded quite far away. Until now, I can only imagine Pat running up to me.

   Here, this is fucked up…

   Khrang

   I was startled when the curtain slid open. When I turned to look, I saw that Kai was the one who opened it.

   “How are you, Pran?”

   “Um…it’s okay, just a headache.”

   “Good! your head and there are some bruises, but the professor said it's not too bad, you must have been hit by a basketball with a lot of pressure and nosebleeds.”

   I nodded, “…how did I get here?”

   “…” He stared at me blankly. Moved and sat down at the foot of the bed, “Pat, he carried you.”

   “…”

   At the end of the other answer, I was stunned. The whole room fell into silence. No question came out of the other's mouth.

   I pursed my lips slightly because of the stress and at the moment the pressure began to build. Kai was the one who spoke first.

   “You and he, you two do not really hate each other as we see, right?”

   “…”

   “What I saw today, you two are not the same as I have ever seen, Pran.”

   “…”

   “The way his eyes look at you, it is not someone's line. Whoever hates each other will look at each other.”

   “It's me…”

   “It must have been our faculty luck that you passed out,” said Wayakorn, who had walked in without a trace. I quickly turned to look at him. When our eyes met, I looked down at my hands. I swallowed the sticky saliva down my throat. His palms were completely sweaty, “Because if you keep your eyes open, I might as well see the same look when you look at him.”

   I didn't answer him back, just frowned and silently gave my two hands a look.

   I don't know what words to choose to say, because I know that everything that happened is true.

   In the past, I may have been so happy that I forgot who I was.

   What are you doing? What are you hiding behind? and what are you carrying on your shoulders?

   I must have forgotten that my relationship with Napat was not normal to be accepted by the people around me.

   I want to punch myself hard who are so stupid that they ruin everything like this

   Even though I thought that I had intended to hold it in my hands well. But in the end, I was the one who threw it on the ground with my own hands.

   I was so stupid that I even forgot my own fear… Now the thing I feared is happening and it must have been what I had always imagined.

   When the secret is no longer a secret… something will disappear.

   Behind the curtain l Behind the scenes

 

Behind the Scenes: MAINPAGE

OTHER TRANSLATIONS

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Yanxi Palace, Chapter 40: The Vicious Dog

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 15