Skip to main content

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series] , Chapter 1

 Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series] , Chapter 1

   Pran l talk

   Someone once told me that secrets don't exist in the world, because whenever a secret is known to more than two people, it's no longer a secret regardless of who says so.

   I'm a secretive person and don't find it fun to hide something. But there will be more hassles that don't stop if I don’t keep this secret.


   But I don't know why since I can remember. I have always had one secret with me and it was a secret that we knew more than two.

   It's a secret that wasn't meant to happen. Still, it's a secret that until now I've tried my best to avoid anyone knowing it.

   Maybe because I was scared… afraid that if the secret wasn't a secret, then… something would disappear.

   “Pran! Watch your back!!”

   Kick! Thump!!

   When Wai's shout came from behind, it let me avoid the attack automatic instinct to avoid the oncoming fist.

   My opponent's figure quickly flew past where I had been standing momentarily and he fell to the ground due to missing the intended contact position.

   He turned angrily towards me and flew up towards me, his trembling fist clenched, preparing to hit my jawbone.

   I grabbed that moment, bent down a bit, tilting my face until my fist was close to my fingertips, before thrusting a punch under the other party's chin vigorously.

   After that, I was gasping for breath and took a step back because I applied too much force to the movement just now.

   “You!”

   Bang!!

   “Ugh fuck!”

   “Pran!”

   I must have missed the call for a long time to get hit from behind and someone's heavy foot hit the middle of the back hard.

   That was followed by a heavy punch. At the corner of my mouth I fell down and writhed in pain from the impact of the hard concrete in my arms.

   I looked up and saw Wai rushing in, holding the Engineers back and kicking them farther away. When I spat the saliva mixed with blood on the ground.

   I wiped away the liquid from my lips casually and made a difficult movement to stand with the help of my best friend by my side.

   “Wai, you go help Kai first!”

   I told Wai and nodded to the other friend when he turned around and saw Kai being swarmed by two opponents.

   Wayakorn nodded and hit his opponent's belly before taking a long step forward in that direction.

   But even with that said, I could barely swallow the sticky saliva and it couldn't go down my throat when I turned and saw a group of three dogs baring their teeth.

   At a time like this, where have all the juniors who created the problem gone?!

   “What is this? Someone like Pran Parakul's face is pale as well.”

   The owner of the voice, annoying face, the organ below lifted a smile at the corner of his mouth and moved closer. His hands were still tucked into both pockets of his pants.

   I frowned slightly and narrowed my eyes, wanting to ask, 'What do you want?'

   “You're already frozen, aren't you?”

   Huh

   I smiled at the corners of my mouth and a roar of laughter crept in my throat.

   I faked it!!

   Before I could draw a punch that hit the cheek of the person in front of me without giving a signal.

   The other party turned to follow the force of the punch, but a satisfying smile was still imprinted on the corner of his mouth.

   “You bastard!”

   The servant dog behind him was so hot that the senior barked loudly and jumped at me.

   But the sun-scorched forearms spread out in the midst of their peers' incomprehensible eyes, to stop the coming man from getting closer to me.

   “What is it, Pat?”

   “Wait! Right here, I'll take care of it myself.”

   Napat finished speaking and turned to give me an evil smile. It was a familiar smile because I had seen it many times in this field.

   Our eyes meet as I smile to accept the challenge, but we look at each other like that until we hear the bell ringing in our heads.

   And that was the last look at each other before he and I jumped into each other.

   His first punch hit my stomach but it wasn't so hard to make me go down and I grabbed the other's neck and hit my knees in his stomach back hard.

   At that moment our faces were almost together before the person who was hit by knees collapsed and sat on the floor holding their stomachs.

   “You did not save your energy at all! you ass!”

   He whispered through his clenched teeth until I had to smile. He pushed himself up from the ground and charged again at me.

   He relied on the moment that I was defending from the right fist diverted to the opposite direction and he tightly locked my neck.

   I shook my head because I was uncomfortable with suffocation. I gathered all my strength to throw away and flick the other leg until we both fell over.

   We exchanged fists like that, until we were completely blown off to the opposite side.

   “You bastard that hurts.”

   Wai said murmuring interspersed with his bruised mouth when he used a cloth dampened with water, twisted until damp, wipe the wound around the head of his eyebrows

   “It doesn't hurt, it's bad. Your eyebrows are split like that.” A person who said something like Kai was no different. His mouth was bruised and bloody just like moving his mouth frantically because of the pain.

   “Where did Golf go?” I asked, turning around to look for another best friend in the group. Because since the band broke up because of shouting from the professor, it was loud from afar. I haven't seen him yet.

   “When we ran, we saw him leading the juniors in the other direction, and he would follow me here in a while.”

   These juniors are starting fights every day. Just the project we're working on isn't busy enough, right? If this time, the topic my thesis doesn't pass here I will have a problem

   “What is it about this time?”

   “I'm not sure,” Kai shook his head, “but saw someone roughly speaking. that the second-year Engineering student comes to tease and asks to grab the bottom of our first-year student.”

   Again, when will our university professor be willing to budget for a muzzle to cover their mouths?

   I would be at peace without having to keep chasing dogs like this.

   “You, okay? The wound on your arm is a long way. Do you want to go wash up first?” Wai suddenly grabbed the arm I was holding and looked at it.

   “Wait a minute, I can go back and treat the wound in my room. Just walk out of here.”

   “Wait, I will walk with you. If you meet the foul mouthed again you will be in a bad situation”

   “Well, their condition is no different. They have escaped and licked their wounds by now.”

   “Cmon! Kai, you will go back with us.” He cuts the script and turns to the other person at the end of the sentence.

   “You go back first. I'll sit for a moment.”

   “Well, see you tomorrow. Don't forget to go back and fix your work.”

   “You can stop talking about work at a time when my body is about to collapse like this.”

   Wayakorn let out a small chuckle before his mouth twitched because of the burning sensation in the area where his cheeks moved. We said goodbye a bit more and he and I walked apart together.

   Actually, if anyone opened it and found us punching each other like pigs and dogs like that, they might be a bit confused.

   But the clashing of gangs has become commonplace for the gang leaders of the two faculties who have been inconsistent with each other for generations.

   like 'Architecture like me and scumbag Engineering like them.

   The more when I am in the fourth year, being the senior, the oldest, when the juniors have any problems, they rush to tell us that we have to follow them to wipe and wash them always.

   Sometimes my gang and the opposite gang just don't have a direct problem with each other.

   Because a lot of times during the smashing until the blood was torn like that, we didn't even know the reason or the problem for sure.

   But because we have our dignity supporting our neck, when we have fights...I must win.

   “The wound on your brow, I think you will be sore tomorrow.”

   Wei turned to look at me before raising his hand to touch his eyebrows and took a deep breath.

   “Oh, I missed a bit. those bastards came from behind.”

   “How is your stomach? I saw you holding your stomach in your arms just now.”

   How can it be? Pat repeatedly punched my stomach the moment I fell to the ground the first time. The second time, I misunderstood until I got serious wounds to show for it.

   “It’s just a little bruise,” I shrugged. “It's okay.”

   “People like you will be bruised to death someday.”

   “Then you, I will die in front of you.”

   “Chee! Pran”

   I smiled thinly, walking along the tree road of the university until the back was the gathering point of the dormitory.

   “You! Can you, stop by to buy some cold food for a moment.” Wayakorn hit my shoulder lightly. Then he walked to the noodle shop. “A special bag of Tom Yum Lek, Aunt. Pran, do you want some?” When finished ordering the regular menu, he turned to me and asked.

   “No! Your mouth is so gaping, you're still too stubborn to eat spicy food, don't look at yourself.”

   He laughed, “Oh! I'm a sadist. So, what are you going to eat?”

   “I don't know! My stomach is already full of punches.”

   The other person smiled and nodded a few times, accepting my words as if ending the conversation. He turned to look at the soup pot, waiting for the shopkeeper's aunt who was boiling noodles in a bag.

   “See you tomorrow, you.”

   After we arrived in front of my dormitory, Wai said goodbye. Because he is in the next building, we have to separate in front of the door. I nodded to him and walked through the door to the elevator.

   After waiting for a while, the door opened. I stepped in and dialed my floor number and waited for the elevator door to slowly close.

   “Wait a minute! I want too!”

   But just as it was about to close, a familiar sound first sounded and followed by the door's exit.

   The guy with the bloody face of the guy I just fought with a few hours ago.

   The troublemaker smiled at the corner of his mouth and inserted himself into the elevator next to me and looked at the floor number. His long hair around the nape of the neck that was wrapped behind me, no matter how many times I looked at it, it was bothering my eyes.

   And just like that the always smiling face turns to meet my eyes when the elevator is completely closed and ready to move the cabin up.

   Pat Napat, he is the 4th year gang leader of the Faculty of Engineering, he is a tandem partner during my four years at university.

   It is known that when we see ourselves within the same radius, we must have fights, must not meet, must have a tendency to kill each other.

   In comparison, I would be fired and the other would-be oil. Every time we clash, we only crash with each other.

   It's funny that we didn't bite each other only from the children...but it started from the parents.

   My parents and his parents have been competitors in business since I was not born. It's called hating each other in the red bone.

   They have been cursing and cursing each other until they seep into the depths of their children's brains. since I can remember

   And it's like heaven, you pretend when they push them to live in the adjacent house.

   We went to the same kindergarten, same elementary school, same high school and almost every time we met, we gave each other a gift.

   The hatred from adults is passed on to kids like us who have to bully and fight and be rivals for everything.

   Studying, sports, strength, everything I can think of is that I must be superior to him.

   It was even more laughable when I entered the university fence. We pushed to go to the same university.

   Wrong, we, where we are dispersed into the adjoining rivals, as if inviting us to kill each other, will end.

   Every situation is so conducive that it will be forced on us.

   I almost put my feet to my forehead when I felt that in this lifetime, he and I would be inevitable. Do we have to harass each other like this all our lives?

   When I think about it, it's strange to be born that we have people who were created to hate before we got into our hearts before we got to know each other.

   I want to win since I haven't seen your face

   “Have you eaten yet?”

   I slipped out of my old, dusty memories when the crazy dog next to me nudged me on the shoulder.

   “With my mouth like this, what should I eat?” I said in a flat tone. Glancing at the other person's face with different bruises, “When you return, go to your room to drop some rice water to that wound.”

   He laughed, using his tongue to push his cheeks in the same manner that made the bottom twitch every time he looked.

   “I'll give you a cup.”

   I rolled my eyes to the side, tired of looking at the other person. Well, that's right… Today, I slapped him in front of him until it was all gone.

   “Keep it for yourself.”

   TBC

   Behind the curtain l Behind the scenes

 

Behind the Scenes: MAINPAGE

OTHER TRANSLATIONS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Yanxi Palace, Chapter 40: The Vicious Dog

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 15