Skip to main content

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 8

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 8

   Pat | Talk

   I know it's Parakul's private room and he has the right to allow or kick out anyone whenever he wants, it's his right. But what made my heart flutter was that not even once Pran would scold me with such cold eyes. The feeling that Pran chose that fucking ass-wipe. was worried that the monkey that had been waiting around the representative I had known since birth made me both sad and angry. I forgot Nong Hom. I walked back to the room which was only a meter apart, but it took me a long time to twist the revolving door knob.

   I know today I was too harsh with that lame guy. He didn't even have time to appeal or block my punches, but my frustration grew more and more and it asked me to record a few more shots. You can die. I don't care. Who cares?

   Oh...yes... The person who cares just kicked me out of the room a few minutes ago.

   I got hot and admitted that I felt guilty for punching Pran like that, but in my defense, I didn't do it on purpose. Ever since elementary school I never thought I would punch Pran with my own strength, guilt surged in me. Pran was hurt but I was hurt because of this so I sincerely apologized to him.

   But Pran probably didn't want to listen.

   “What's wrong? Phii Pat”

   My little sister, who was painting her toenails in the room, asked when she saw me standing in front of my bedroom door. The smell of thinner drifted. If it was in the past, I'd probably complain about Napapa a bit. But this time, no matter how many doors the woman opened and the pungent smell permeated, I had no intention of telling Pa to apply her nails on the balcony as usual.

   I sighed once and looked at my fist that had punched Pran down and wanted to go back and punch him again.

   What right did he have to make me feel so bad that I wanted to cry like this?

   “What's Phii Pat? What is it?”

   “Fought with Pran”

   “Again?” Pa sighed, before she frowned when she saw that I had not argued a word, “What kind of quarrel? Don't you punch each other like always?”

   “Um, I punched him, but he didn't punch me.”

   “Phii Pat! And Phii Pran, is he okay?”

   “Pa, stop by and have a look at it, it's good.”

   “Then why don't you go see your friend?”

   “He probably…” I was silent for a moment. I want to go in and help heal the wound, but it's not necessary anymore “... does not want to see my face?”

   “He's really angry at you? Phii, you two stopped being angry with each other for a long time, didn't you? What was there to get involved in? And it doesn't end after the fights are finished, it's not usually like this.”

   “Hmm,” I replied in my throat, avoiding answering Pa. I don't know what words to use. But I don't like that taro. I don't like it and I don't care if it makes Pran angry with me or not.

   You can be a bully, I don't argue, but the feeling of jealousy and wanting to be the owner of the other party is true.

   “Wait and calm down, then you guys can talk later?”

   “Damn it.” I walked over to take off my shirt, threw it on the bed, and lay down. I don't know when this feeling has existed. Ever since I can remember, no matter how hard we fight, Pran will be angry or resentful. Finally, when we are alone, I will be the first of it, what grows in my heart never thinks to show, doesn't need anyone to know. Until one day the standing point was no longer a safe place. The restrained feeling seemed ready to erupt.

   “Phii Pat, I know you want to be alone. But if there's something, call me.”

   “I'm going to go out for a drink with Korn soon.”

   Napapa nodded and walked back into her room. All that's left is me still immersed in the dreadful feeling. like this alone

   I never thought of the day Pran put someone first in my place. When it is cold today, it's like the whole world will crumble.

   It's just me who thinks too much to go anywhere.

   The heat in my body had been drained. After drinking so much that I was heavily drunk, I wasn't even drunk as a dog but could be messed up.

   I'm not sure if Joe told Nat or Nat to meet at the regular shop. But probably not as important as where we ended up. I couldn't sleep and spent most of the night screwing her for distraction.

   Why should I care about Pran so much?

   Even though everything was over, my head still wasn't cleared.

   “Pat, are you leaving? It's still morning.”

   I got up in my pants stacked with bras by the bedside while the voices of the women I spent together protested. We were in a luxury condo which was some distance from the university. I had the lights in the room just turned off after Nat fell asleep. I didn't think it would bother her so I used the light that penetrated through the curtains as a guide, picked up my clothes, flicked my shirt, the condom box fell to the floor, that might be what woke the owner of the room from the dream.

   “You have classes?”

   “Not really, I need to hurry back, my little sister is waiting for me.”

   “Hey Pat, you've grown up! Why are you worried? Can't you sleep and hug me for a little longer, then maybe we can go get something to eat together?”

   I didn't answer, I just pressed the buttons from bottom to top. The woman got up from the duvet cover with her naked body and hugged me from behind while begging in a sweet voice, “Nah.”

   “You're not tired yet, Nat? You should rest.”

   “I am a little tired, but if you want to continue another round it's ok. Let's be together a little longer. I will contact you very hard.”

   “Come on, Nat,” I growled as the tip of her nails climbed onto my chest, unbuttoning the buttons I snapped a moment ago. She put her chin on my shoulder and pressed a light kiss on the nook of my neck.

   “You are mean.”

   “Let's get in touch”

   “You always say this. The last time you said to me that we will meet and you disappeared. Is it because last night I didn't do well so you hurried to leave like this, when you were harsh to me you didn't complain a word?”

   “Don't be rude, Nat. This was the satisfaction of two people. If you don't want to do it, why didn't you resist in the first place?” I replied calmly and lit up a cigarette. The girl let go of her hand and went back to sit on the bed with an irritated expression on her face.

   “So, we're gonna end like this, right?”

   “Nat! okay! If you want me to apologize, I apologize. I was drunk. Are you satisfied?”

   “Pat, don't bother me.”

   “Okay, let's meet again, okay?” I replied softly and pressed the buttons as usual, leaning down and kissing the girl's cheek lightly. And this seems to cool Nat down, “I just want you to rest.”

   And I wanted to rest too, the girl sighed and finally set me free. I took out my dead phone and wallet and walked out. Call a taxi, close your eyes, wake up again and arrive at your destination. My life is the same. Press the elevator. Look at the numbers that are increasing overhead. Open the room key. By now Pa must have gone to school. But when the sound of the lock was released, the door was pulled from within.

   “Phii Pat, where have you been!”

   Pa also was in the same dress as yesterday and her eyes are deep, like a person who hadn't slept her hoarse voice

   “I can't contact you! your friends too! Do you know how worried I am?!”

   “Pa, calm down, I’m sorry.” The girl used all her strength to beat me. Before crying and hugging Normally Pa wasn't this sensitive, but I knew it. The whole reason was because Pa understood how heavy the fight with Pran was for me. Although I never told her, Pa always understood that for me Pran was very important.

   Therefore, being lost in contact may cause Pa to worry until she sits and waits all night.

   “What is this?”

   The girl asked, slowly as she was pulling away, I was silent for a moment. I don't understand what Napapa is talking about. The girl who had a moment of sensitivity turned fierce. Pa pushed my chest hard and flicked her face into the next door. As it turns out we took two long steps and grabbed our upper arms, it turned out that we were in a room with the door ajar open and no one cared about it.

   “Pa, what are you mad about? I'm sorry. I got drunk so I went to sleep in Korn.”

   “So, you had sex with Phii Korn?”

   “Are you crazy?”

   “And what is that mark on the neck?! Phii Pat, you don't have a boyfriend. Don't tell me you're stressed so you sleep with girls? Who is that woman!?”

   “Pa, don't be mad! I have grown up!”

   “Tell me what her name is Phii Pat, I won't let you sleep with anyone. You're stupid about women dying.”

   “Pa”

   “Don't let me go and thrash with Phii Korn”

   “Nat!” I confessed to stop arguing, but instead of calming the war, it seemed to make Napapa even more enraged.

   “Nat? From science? Is it a faculty lead?”

   “um”

   “Phii Pat, what have you done! Don't you know what our mother's name is? Protected or not? If she's going to let go of her belly, I don't doubt it. You're going to graduate with Phii, are you crazy?”

   “It can't be helped here! Let's do it Pa, I used defense! stop complaining I'm just de-stressing.”

   “Phii Pat, she'll be more stressed than before. Stop messing with her, get your phone here.”

   “The battery runs out”

   “Bring it.” I handed the communication tool to my little sister. The more I didn't sleep, the more I became angry. In the end I agreed to follow orders, I left the phone to Pa before walking back to close the door of the room but I saw someone standing still in front of my room's door first. When I was close to quarreling with Pa, such a loud noise should be able to hear all the details. For a moment, my heart fluttered. But on the other hand, I tell myself that I don't have to care.

   Parakul made eye contact with me, his wavy lips did not move up or down. His eyes were indifferent and unfazed, he just held on for a moment before looking past as if I didn't exist. At that moment I shut the door, spun into the private room. I dropped myself and fell asleep.

   Maybe it's because I don't have Nong Hom by my side. Even if I haven't rested for more than 24 hours in a row, I can't hold my eyes.

   I felt sick of trying to rest when there was no way to do it. I came to class late the same day and didn't carry my phone. I let Pa sleep in the room. Korn saw my panda looking eyes and started teasing me while Joe had a troubled look on his face.

   “How are you? with your looking around your eyes like that, how many rounds have you finished?”

   “What is this nonsense”

   “Huh! I haven't seen you drag anyone to sleep with for a long time. It's been a long time, no, when was the last time I don't even remember.” I have a cough in my throat. Before Korn continued, “I thought you would never come again.”

   “I could not sleep”

   “Oh! I've been working hard all night.”

   “Pa, she crushed me this morning.”

   Korn was silent at the end of the sentence, they all knew that if my little sister had a problem, I had to back off everything. No matter what it is or how silly it is. Fortunately, Pa is rarely as vain as the other women.

   “I think so,” Joe commented, and I nodded, saying nothing more. I picked up the computer from my bag, I had to do the thesis while waiting for the professor to teach, “Pat this morning Professor Nontachai called us to ask about yesterday.”

   “Huh? yesterday? why?”

   “He said if you come, you have to go in and talk to him. He said the same story, who said that if there will be a fight with the children from Architecture, he said that we should go there outside the university. If the Rector knows that we will be punished and it will be either suspension or we be kicked out, it will be over. He doesn't want any trouble, especially from you.” My best friend also said with a tense expression, this time Korn quit teasing, his stress is no different, “Usually he saw us punching each other and chasing each other like children. so, they didn't want to interfere but yesterday what you did to that da intrusive professor was you killed that bastard and he is so not ok with that.”

   “Wait a minute! After classes end, I will go by myself.”

   “He will probably talk about not wanting us to teach hostility to juniors that it's not right between us and that faculty.”

   “So?” I moaned in my throat; it would be better. Maybe me and Pran could be a role model for juniors to follow the district leader if we were not in this kind of situation.

   I sighed.

   from never hating He probably hates me to the point of messing with his best friend.

   For more than 48 hours, I've had Parakul's story in my head. I approached Professor Joe and the head of department, listened to the already predictable story, and vowed that something like this wouldn't happen again. I don't know how many times I have been warned in vain, but for example, in the past 4 years since entering the first year that I have been cultivated by seniors all this time is. Our 2 faculties these days where we would get along. It's like a family that doesn't know where they come from but we live in this kind of environment so generation after generation didn't start from us. The professors knew that. He tried as much as he could, but he knew that talking too much was useless. Unfortunately, these two faculties been fighting since the professor's generation.

   I sat and sighed at the collective table under the dormitory for more than five o'clock. Pran hasn't returned to his room yet and I wouldn't be able to sleep if I hadn't hugged Nong Hom with me. At least if I don't have Nong Hom, it's the Pran scent that makes me feel calm. I used to sit and wait for him while he was doing thesis as well. In the fourth year, we don't study much, mainly focusing on completing thesis and projects. For some people, this can be a heavy matter. But I have Pa to help me. All I have to do is the main function is just to find information, arrange words, or write something interesting and someone to help lighten the load.

   In fact, I think that I am a troublemaker for people around me, not least for them.

   Parakul came back to the dormitory around 6 p.m. He saw me but did look through. I also pretended to work and didn't get up immediately. Until the elevator came down for the second time, I got up and took the notebook to the room. There were three lunch boxes hidden behind me, I took them out and placed two on my kitchen counter. The other one is still in the bag. Presumably, Pran probably hasn't eaten anything.

   I walked over and knocked on the door of his room with my knuckles. Not a minute later, the owner of the room opened it. Parakul looked at me with a cold expression as usual.

   “The fuck you want?”

   “Nong Hom.” He picked it up and I accepted it. We didn't talk for a long time until the other person spoke first.

   “About the woman you slept with last night,” His sharp eyes glanced at the purple bruises on the nook of my neck. It's so obvious that no lies can be found, Nat purposely created evidence to confirm what happened last night between us, “That woman is not the person you should be meddlesome with. “

   “So, what are you obsessed with? That bastard you still let him grope you all over.”

   “Hey, don't you realize that you were wrong?”

   “What's wrong? You still don't want me to mess with any woman. If you can't do it, you don't have to come and stop other people from me.”

   “Pat, Wai is my fucking friend”

   “Nat is my friend too. Friends can fuck each other, no wonder you can fuck with that bastard.”

   “Don't tell me! You are already annoying, not in the mood to fight.”

   “And who gave you the permission to be nosy about me! Who do I sleep with? It's up to me! Like you could feed that short fuckface male anywhere.”

   “If your little sister did not shed tears so hard, do you think I will speak to you and open my mouth? Low things like this I don't want to know about them even more talk to you about them.”

   “Oh, are you going to say that you were kind enough to warn me because Pa asked you to stop me again? Oh my, do I have to pay respect to your feet?”

   “Damn it's Pat!” A white hand snatched at the neck of my shirt. I pushed his chest until he smashed into the door, stepping closer, straddling my hand.

   “Why? Will you punch me?”

   “Yes! Why can't I punch you? You can still punch me! Don't be noisy, come in!”

   “What are you afraid of? When you're not afraid, you're not afraid of being punched again?” I smile, but it's a different smile. Pran exerts force to my chest over and over again but the hands are holding, but what will the cutter and the model do? very much. I kept moving forward and lifted his chin with one hand, “Did you know that besides punching, I'm very stubborn, I can punish you in other ways too.”

   Suddenly, at that moment I did everything I wanted, the wavy lips that peeked at me with teasing for a long time were crushed. I pressed a kiss and pressed it down, ignoring the other party's full resistance. I bit his lips with a furrow and locked his neck until he kissed him until his heart broke open.

   His eyes fixed on me, the rice box and Nong Hom fell to the ground, Parakul was furious. He was so angry that he trembled, his face red, but it made me smile at the corner of his mouth.

   “Ask yourself. Who is the source of my nosiness? Did you protest because Pa asked, or were you… jealous of your own?”

   TBC

   Behind the curtain l Behind the scenes

 

Behind the Scenes: MAINPAGE

OTHER TRANSLATIONS

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Yanxi Palace, Chapter 40: The Vicious Dog

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 15