Skip to main content

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 6

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 6

   Pat l talk

   Pran. He's a very nice person.

   I don't know how many times I've said this. But every time, Pran always acted cute to me, for example when I woke up, I found bread and condensed milk on the dining table. There were no signs of grazing. That means that the owner of the room doesn't like to eat, but he was willing to buy it to appease those who curse morning and evening. cursing from opening eyes to closing eyes Cursing like him is his daily routine. But even if he cursed like a programmed robot in the end, Parakul, a good person, was always very nice to me.

   “AFTER EATING, WASH THE SPOON WITH AND DON'T LET THE MILK DRIP. CAN YOU JUST DO THIS FOR ME?”

   I read the notes on the yellow paper. The letters are a bit tidier than my handwriting, but yes, no problem. Even though I feel a little reluctant, if Pran is this cute I'll make it look good one day.

   “You did not answer LINE from Nat?”

   After class, Korn and I left the school building to go to Matak Air in the university library. We felt like it was necessary to borrow more books to refer to the thesis that was being done countless times to come around to such civilized sources. After I searched for a book from the table of contents, walked over to pick it up, and then sat at a long table with his belly pumping. The library today is pretty quiet. But if it's during the exam, it's especially fun. I've been immersed in this area for a while depending on where the group of women go to read and usually don't date girls. faculty is only useful during exams. Who knows, these are the angels who will pull for a man who has a day of drunkenness like me to graduate on time.

   “Pat!”

   “What?”

   “I asked why didn't you answer LINE from Nat?”

   “I am lazy,” I replied and finished the point. I stretched my legs and placed another chair across from him, Joe sighed.

   “You are not okay with her, just say to Nat that she doesn't like her. If you like this Nat will run in my direction, as will some of my friends. You popped up on a good day to eat faculty, some days you didn't come yesterday when you left school where did you go? Nat said she walked past the game shop she couldn't find it, she even went to the pub, the liquor you weren’t there.”

   “For fuck’s sake! It is necessary to follow me that much! Is she hot to me?”

   “Damn Pat! also you act as a joke around”

   “What shall I do? Nat has a big ego. Don't tell me you're his friend and don't know.”

   “I know, so I want you to hurry up and settle it, or you'll go hang out with your little sister,” Joe warned indifferently, she looked even worse than he thought. But how do you do me? I made it clear that I didn't like her.

   “Go mess with Pa and you'll get scolded.”

   Korn knows Pa well! That one doesn't give a damn about anyone. My family has money and the kids are a little mischievous. I mean both me and Pa are both fearless, we never find troubles before but if we get messed up, we are ready to crash. Then let the parents use the money to wipe and collect things later. Bad habits, I know. But I can't let my face be bullied by other people and cry. I can't go to see my mother either.

   “Then you shouldn't go on pretending like you're interested.”

   “I really am not pretending to be interested. Nat came to me on her own, she ran out of the pub and continued to follow.” I'm telling the truth; this offer is just a little encouragement. Who would have thought that after leaving the tavern that day, the young woman still wanted to continue?

   “It's okay, I'll stop when I meet someone else. Oh,” I accidentally exclaimed when I saw Parakul's back quickly. Those who were sitting together looked after me, but I smashed the table and called their eyes to turn around first.

   “I will go on an errand first. You guys go wait for the first part; I'll follow you later.”

   “Are you going to play games or have you found a liquor store?”

   “What? This evening again? Where are you guys pumping money from?”

   “What are you wondering now?” Korn said with a laugh, but damn Joe was supportive.

   “You have a wife!”

   “Who the fuck?”

   “Well, you don't drink, don't play games, you are acting like someone who is addicted to your wife, where did you go yesterday? And don't you try to change the subject.”

   “The wife? I don't have one.” The closest thing to a wife is Parakul, but if I say I'm stuck in Pran, wait a minute, in a troublesome situation again. Keeping quiet at work I flicked my hand away. These bastards smiled as if in disbelief, “If I had a wife then I would bring her here to introduce her.”

   “You have, you screwed some idiot Pat, you are the first-generation cute boy you can't find a girlfriend, do you use it or not?”

   “Or are you gay?”

   You bastards, you can go and ride a big goat. I don't care, I put the book in my armpit and said to the fuckers, “I'll borrow the book, see you later.”

   “Wait, you still haven't answered me, are you gay?”

   “I can screw into anything and anyone. I'm a god lover. I can fuck, are your assholes done? Are you satisfied?”

   After answering, I turned around. I was half walking and half running towards where Parakul disappeared, missing him until I wasn't too shy to quarrel with them at all. I finished borrowing books and snuggled up, lighting up a cigarette on the worm-shaped corridor from the library to the school building. The university had periodically planted trees along the way. There are shops as small sheds for outsiders to rent the place. During the exams around here it is all bustling, a shack shop, there are snacks, photocopying shops, school supplies, it can be called a shop selling all kinds of things that can't be easily defined. I looked at the store and noticed the owner was tall and slender, wearing a student shirt like everyone else, but his gestures and behavior even when reaching out to pay or pick up the goods. I just took a quick glance and I knew who it was.

   That's my Parakul right there.

   I stepped on my feet and prepared to jump over a stumpy fence which had been planted in thickets to greet him, but I stopped everything. Pran sat down with another man I saw often with two of them. Hey, this was the first time Parakul wasn't among a horde of drones, but he was with this fresh-faced boy. He extended his hand to Pran. As the owner of that white hand reached out and grabbed him, yes! Pran held that albino monkey's hand as if he was treating my wounds, okay! I saw the plaster box but it was just a wound on the finger of a man who was so grown up that the dog couldn't lick his ass like that bastard didn't have the wisdom to treat his wound himself?

   I stand with my arms crossed, leaning against the pillars that support the roof of the walkway. I see him often, his face is homely, he's not eye-catching, he's not skinny, he's not fat, he's not tall, he doesn't have anything worth looking at. Remembering for a bit. But I remember him because he liked the island of Pran. Whoever it is actually, it's Pran Island, this team leader, but being out alone and taking care of one person isn't the same as parents who love their children.

   If other people in the group saw this kind of picture, they might not like it very much.

   But who definitely doesn't like it? I want to kick the top of the needle that looks like a madman

   Stupid bastard, when you see me next time you'll be paralyzed.

   I don't know who thought that engineering kids and alcohol were synonymous. But then again, I was so addicted to it that I thought that if I was a little more, I would need some detox therapy, but in general I rarely drink until I'm drunk. One reason would be that the girls are spoiled; two reasons would be that there is something that makes me feel irritated.

   With a personality like me, I don't like to be distracted by women, but sometimes I'm crazy. I raised my teeth from time to time like a man. The last time I was devastated by Nat, but the symptoms were out and I was going to wiggle some, some slack, make my eyes sweetly smile and squint. But like today I was quite still and sipping beer silently and realized again that there were plenty of bottles on the table.

   “What is it, Pat?” Korn asked me. He knew me well; he was worried enough and knew I wouldn't say anything to him. His rough hand placed it on my shoulder, lightly squeezed it, before taking my glass out of my hand.

   “Since we got back from the library you have been weird, what's wrong? Can you tell us?”

   I shook my shoulders, what should I say? I stood and watched until Pran and that idiot got up from the seat. Pran was holding a textbook and that asshole was stubborn enough to carry the book for Pran as if Pran was a young girl. He acted like he was a gentleman and the other person would fall in love with him. that was terribly rotten, and me? I want to walk and talk as much as I want but when I looked at the two of them flirting with each other like a couple who had been separated for dozens of lives.

   “You're drunk and we'll send you right away, that's enough.”

   “I'm not drunk,” I replied plainly, damn Korn took my glass, so I had to grab a glass from Joe again. He tried pushing me on the head, but he gave in. He turned around and mumbled something to his friends. then nod down

   “Wanna go back? I think you're drunk.”

   “Who is drunk? How much do you drink? If you weaklings want to go back, you guys can go back first.”

   “The pub will be closed you nitwit” Joe argued, didn't I notice either, “Let's go, Phii! Can we have the bill please? I will go with you.

   “There is no need! Why do you keep wasting oil? I'll go back by myself. You guys go back with Korn. You guys are at the same tower.”

   I answered and put the thousand banknotes on the table. The difference will be cleared tomorrow, we only had a few beers. It's definitely not more than this. When I walked out in front of the pub, I saw taxis lined up. I chose the pink one. I want to hurry back to Pranand to hug Nong Hom and it's late at night so that I can hug Pran with another person.

   My Pran

   My good man

   I felt a damp touch touched down beside my cheek. The cold air from the air conditioner arrived intermittently. When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was fur. After blinking my eyes twice, I slowly rose from the footpath. The hair a moment ago was a smoky white hair, from the front legs the soft, stinky thing on my face was a dog's tongue. I was woken by Seven Eleven dogs because I was sleeping in front of the store.

   The signature sound of the number one convenience in the country rang out as I sat cross-legged as a ragged body, I looked up at the green, orange, red light sign, number seven and the word eleven across the middle, reinforcing that the place where I slept was a dog bed for a while. I have no doubt about that.

   I remember I called a taxi; I was sleepy and woke up here. I searched for my phone, my wallet, I lost all my money, I was hit by a taxi.

   It took a little longer than I could stand up. I was more drunk than when I left the shop, but I still didn't have full consciousness. The staff greeted me when I walked in. Just a moment ago I hid beside a trash can and it was very late and no one noticed me. I wasn't angry, took my money, took my phone and wasn't angry. But now I'm at Seven Eleven, I just don't know which branch?

   “Excuse me, can I borrow your phone?”

   “Kha???”

   “What branch is this? I was robbed. I want to call a friend to come pick me up.”

   “Ha!” The employee looked more shocked than me, who was the victim, “Did you call the police?”

   “Never mind! I just want my friends to come pick me up! We can talk about the police tomorrow.”

   The point is, I only remember the pink taxi. Even if it's the FBI, how in the fuck are they going to get me that damn taxi?

   “Drunk as a dog, Seven Eleven dogs.”

   Pran was the first person I thought of and he came in a taxi to pick me up fifteen minutes after the call. The young man still had a disgusted look on his face, but he allowed me to sit on the sofa first.

   “Can you get up and take a shower?”

   “Should have slept in the shower.”

   “Why are you drunk like that? Drunk and meeting a thief, Pat.”

   “I know,” As I agreed. The owner of the room in a tank top boxer shorts sigh disappeared into the bathroom and came out again with a basin of warm water

   “Even though you can't take a shower, if you're going to sleep with me, I have to remove the black stain on you first, understand?”

   “Too lazy! I can sleep on the sofa.”

   “Pat”

   “Pran, I'm hungry. Can you cook for me?”

   “What time do you think it is? 2 a.m., 2 a.m., I should have been sleeping and not cooking.” I know! But I must have vomited in the car or something to make my stomach ache like this. Parakul sat down, unbuttoning my shirt one by one and forcing it to be removed. “Get up and sit up, and I'll wipe you off.”

   “You want me to take off my pants?”

   “Yes.” He replied in a deep voice. I did so, but by the way, I took off my shirt, took off my pants, and now all that's left is the tiny underpants to cover the gigantic beast, “Hey, why are you wearing my panties?”

   “Do not know! There were some in the drawer. I didn't pick up my own, so I hurriedly put it in the morning.”

   Pran sighed instead of complaining. He used a damp towel to wipe from my face down to his neck. He was not caring but probably clean, he rubs his nose and hair will come off with the cloth.

   “When you act like this, who can tolerate you, Pat?”

   “Only you... Pran.”

   “I am a friend; I mean a woman.”

   “I don't want any woman at all. It's enough for me to have only you.” I raised my arm to help the other person wipe me, Parakul furrowed his brows until I had to use my fingers to help relieve the tension in the middle of his forehead, “Pran, thank you.”

   “um”

   “You are very good to me.”

   “Yes! It's good to remember.”

   “I only brought bad things to you, didn't I?”

   “Uh,” Parakul dragged a long voice and flicked his face out of my hand. He helped wipe me, my arms, as well as my legs and feet.

   “If I can find a wife, I will find one like you.”

   “Pity the woman! Are you so lame that you keep acting like a burden to others?”

   “I'm not lame,” I answered truthfully. Aside from Pran, I don't think I'm going to create shit for anyone else. I like listening to him complain, when he gets annoyed but willing to do anything for me everything is so cute, “I want you to do good too, it...feels good.”

   The other guy in this conversation was silent and the towel was thrown into the basin. I was still sitting half-naked there. Pran refuses to wipe under my panties but that's okay, that's all good, “Still hungry?”

   “A little but it's okay, I can tolerate it.”

   “Wait a minute, don't fall asleep.”

   I nodded and the young man went to the bathroom to deal with the towels. He came back again to heat the water and poured it into a cup of instant porridge and gave it to me. I picked it up and accidentally touched the back of the sender's hand. Parakul hurriedly pulled his hand away, averting his gaze. Come and think of it. If someone else sat in my place here, would Pran be this kind? Parakul who likes to take care of others, who does good to others until the people around him are fascinated.

   except me

   “Pran, must you be this good to everyone around you?”

   “Then why should I be bad?” He asked back, unable to understand the meaning of what I said. The conversation partner collapsed on the sofa next to each other. I leaned over his shoulder and smelled the special scent of Pran, sweet yet clean, dreamy.

   “You're only good to me, aren't you? I don't like you to be nice to other people.”

   “What's wrong? Your drunkenness hasn't recovered yet?”

   “I'm just telling the truth, speaking honestly, Pran…”

   He looked at me with the corners of his eyes, thanks for letting the nudist sit like this. Even though he would press me against the wall and carry me back to the sky, he could still do it

   “Pran, I want you to be mine alone. I don't like your friend. I don't like people close to you.”

   “Nonsense! I'm not your rotten junior.”

   “Because you weren't, so I told you. I swear to God if you are my sweetheart. I'll keep you in my room and let no one see you.”

   “Are you crazy?” Parakul pushed my head off but I still leaned in again. He pushed my head off again. This time, I placed the congee cup on the low table before leaning on him again.

   “Don't you care about anyone but me! Can't I be the only person who can snuggle up with you like this?”

   “Pat, stop with the big nonsense, hurry up and eat so I can go to sleep and don't get drunk, for I'll see you for a while, I'll be very grateful.”

   “You promised me that I would only matter to you, most importantly.”

   The owner of the room did not answer and the sound of the air conditioner was buzzing. I put my hand on his leg. Parakul didn't go round. I may not understand why I'm so annoyed when I see Pran being nice to anyone but it's a true feeling. I'm a straightforward and honest person, unlike him, and looks totally different with this kind of stubbornness. So, until the minute I held his hand Parakul remained silent.

   “I really cherish you.”

   He pursed his lips in a straight line and his brows furrowed together. I could see that he was clearly a little stressed. I want to relieve the tension on his face with lips. I want to kiss your eyebrows. I want to open my mouth so that we don't bite each other until I'm worried that it will hurt me with tenderness.

   I want to be as good to Pran as Pran is to me.

   I heard my heartbeat. I don't know if it's my own or someone next to me.

   “Pat…”

   As soon as the other person finished his sentence, I slowly lay down on his lap. I still held Pran's hand like that in a very lethargic state. Partly because I was still drunk and forced myself for a long time. I'm not a good night sleeper like the Architecture kids. And also spoiled. In a single flash, everything went black. The night didn't end with a hug from Nong Hom. But the smell of someone's palm that tightened so tightly led me to drift into the land of dreams far away.

   The land where I kissed his lips instead of the promise of telling Pran not to let him get close to anyone.

   And he is mine, the only one

   TBC

   Behind the curtain l Behind the scenes

 

Behind the Scenes: MAINPAGE

OTHER TRANSLATIONS

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Yanxi Palace, Chapter 40: The Vicious Dog

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 15