Skip to main content

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 4

 Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 4

   Pat l talk

   I really like the atmosphere of the Pran room.

   The morning sun glared because a dark curtain was bound to either side of the window. Before going to bed, I was the one who shut it down and the air conditioner was turned off even though last night I was the one who turned it on at 24 degrees while waiting for Pran to take a shower. Right now, I was on a six-foot bed in a rectangular room decorated with strange faces. Just me and the fragrant rabbit that cuddled the reed all night. There was no figure of the person who kicked me out of bed again and again but in the end when I climbed back to let him kick again until he succumbed to the effort again. This time, Pran's pillow was cold and the temperature was warm. but still retains the distinctive smell of he that clearly indicates that the owner has left the room for a while.

   Shit! He went to school and didn't tell me.

   I pulled the Scented Rabbit doll into a hug; I can't remember where or when I got it. But then again, I became addicted to dolls. At first, I washed every week. Until the ears began to deteriorate, the distance was longer. The patch is sewn to the point of perforation but still looks good. Today, some smells have changed. I smell mine every day to feel it. Yes. He smells like Parakul's pillows and blankets.

   “Pran! I made it to look at my Nong Hom. Late at night, you took it to hug me and sleep now, so I'm stuck like this.”

   I talked to Nong Hom before closing his ears again. I like that long-eared rabbit because it has a lot of places to nibble on it. The color is duller than when I first got it. But it's a classic mole color. I like vintage things like this these days.

   I like the atmosphere of the Pran room.

   I came back to this again after tumbling on the wide mattress alone to my satisfaction. There was a model house on the bookshelf. His textbooks are organized and organized. Of course, almost all the furniture in this room was bought and prepared by the owner of the tower. But with the artist in him, Pran arranged the ordinary room to be more livable and attractive than anywhere I stayed. Pran was a tidy man, had to wash after eating, swept the bedroom every night. This may partly be due to his work with the puzzle, where he had to cut wood and cut acrylic until the room was too cluttered to fit in. Unlike me who has never dirty a room, there is no need to sweep and mop.

   Okay! I accept! Another thing that makes this room pleasant is Parakul.

   I am a lonely person and besides being gentle I was addicted to a rabbit doll named Nong Hom and was also a social man. But Pa is not there. At first, I lived in a dormitory with Korn and moved two alleys until Napapa passed the same university entrance examination, so I moved to live with my younger son about almost a year ago. Pran was here before. I swear I didn't follow him to the room next to him, but Pa had the condition that my little boy grows up to be a girl and needs his own space. That room was the only room in the building with two separate bedrooms and still empty. Therefore, to circle around Parakul is purely my destiny.

   My loneliness has limits and the more introverted Pa is, the more repressed I become.

   Well, if God would send me to Pran like this, and then let me sleep in his room for a night or two a week, what would be the matter?

   Parakul's refrigerator is full of various foods. For example, sachets of porridge, eggs, instant noodles, milk, bacon, and bread. but it has no condensed milk and I have told him already. So, I hope he knows that this evening, before going back to the dormitory, he should buy something on hand.

   In his room, he has a separate bedroom and an open kitchen which is connected to the living room and dining table. I saw a chevron hanging quietly. But the loudest noise is my own stomach. Can't help that there is no real sweetened condensed milk and I'm a bit skilled at cooking. In the end, I fried Mama and ate it. My skill wasn't very good but it wasn't bad. I can say that I survived one meal before going back to my room.

   Tomorrow I will bring a toothbrush and towel and leave it in his room, so I don't have to walk around. His soap, the room smells good, cool and fresh, smells the armpits and clears the nose more than Pa's many floral scents.

   “Pat, you didn't come to eat at the faculty today. You can't see Mint. Mint Aksorn. Damn. She's here to eat at Engineering today.”

   On a late afternoon, I fell asleep on the long wooden table of the large lecture room while the professor was toasting a slide in the front. The one who had just entered the class after almost half an hour was the guy and Korn, sat at the back of the station, whispering.

   “She was so hot; she came out during the day.”

   “Missed! Missed this event,” said another friend, Joe, of mine. I moved up to my chin and looked at the cheesy letters of the slides shown on the projector and wrinkled his nose. Nong Mint was a former star from the Communication Faculty. She used to chat with me for a while. before being separated from each other because of their own carelessness. “She will definitely go up to the new breast, they are much bigger.”

   “Really? Have you seen it with your hands full?”

   “Oh! It's overflowing, definitely overflowing. It's a pity. At that time, I told you to take a lot of care. You don't believe me and now, you won't survive until now.”

   “You are annoying,” I said truthfully, why do women have to be self-centered? “In the past, you could study on your own. When she talks to me like I'm paralyzed, she needs me to pick it up, I'm nervous.”

   “You want her to be your wife, you have to try harder. Can you create a favorable image? You idiot”

   “Who said that I would want her?” I shook my shoulders, just talking for a long time made my head hurt. “If you want to screw her, go flirt with her yourself.”

   “She cares about you, doesn't care about us. Do you want to go to the same shop this evening?”

   “Wait a minute! If we go, we will find Pran and his gang.” I'm already too lazy to fight with him. But whenever we meet face to face, we don't fight as if we haven't met. These bastards love to find fights. I can't go to stop the army or I will be branded as betraying my friends again, “Can you change the shop?”

   “What kind of liquor do Architecture kids drink every day? Where I've heard that their projects are brutal.”

   “It's too bad,” he said, and then his voice was silent. We almost slipped, saying that after beating each other, and treating the wounds, Pran had to sit and burn the work in his project. If he's not really sleepy, there's no way to stop kicking.

   “What about your projects? It's not over yet. Just take the booze.”

   “Spit! The other day, someone invited me to eat there, wasn't he? Today you don't want to go, you are using the study to claim that.”

   “This month, the money will run out.”

   “Damn Pat, don't talk like I don't know what your parents work for.” Korn said, “Go! Today I will pay for it.”

   “Pay for liquor or pay for girls?”

   “I found Nong Mint and I need to find a place to vent, please Pat be my friend? Whenever you come, the table is full of girls.”

   “Yeah! You are naughty! But let's go talk to the consultant first. I was called at five o'clock.”

   “You need to fix it again? Didn't you say the concrete test passed.”

   “You know, I'm not the one calling the professor. The professor called me! Fay.” Her head aligned again. The woman in front of me turned to look at me with reprimanded eyes as the loud conversation interrupted me. I smiled at her, and I winked again, and the girl turned her head back.

   “You have the same terrible charm.”

   “I haven't done anything yet,” I shrugged, saying with a catchy word.

   I just winked a little bit.

   After a heavy sweep, the taverns that used to line up in front of the university moved the space away, but they were not too far to walk to. Me and 4-5 close friends keep changing the shops. The place that I go most often is the shop behind the university that I happened to meet with Parakul and his gang. They have good music, beautiful girls, and convenient transportation. I don't know if Pran went or not today? I want to avoid it but I know if I can call and ask but rarely get an answer. He's just like me, even though he's the ringleader, he doesn't really dissuade his friends. He can be any person, whatever. Plans in advance are not thought of. He said he was the ringleader because Pran was the smartest. I am the most powerful person. Pran is a sane person before anyone else. As for me, I'm a person who doesn't want to hurt anyone seriously, so I try to restrain my group of friends if something goes beyond their boundaries.

   We fight just to get hot blood and don't want to kill. Aside from not wanting to go to jail with big heads, it's because I'm a good person too.

   “You escaped here.”

   It was a small, squeaky voice, the woman who had just spoken for the first time walked in as I retired to smoke outside the store. Today we hit hard because Joe met his high school friend, pediatrics, this girl was in that group too.

   “Huh? Why did you come out? It stinks of cigarettes here. Better stay in the shop.”

   “I came out because I want to talk to you. It's not easy to talk inside. The bricks tease each other big.”

   “Oh! Nat, it's so beautiful.” I smiled gleefully and glanced from the orange lips to the black chest. If the guys and Korn found this person, they would. Will freaked out, “Nat, how did I never meet you at university? It's weird, you are so beautiful.”

   “How have we never met? I still know you. I met you at the cafeteria too. but you keep playing games. I also asked Joe who his handsome Joe's friend was.”

   “Oh! I want to know, so why don't you come and talk to yourself?”

   “Well, I don't know if you already own it or not,” said the woman with a smile. I smile too. After a moment, he wrapped his thin waist towards him, leaning towards her, kissing her pale cheeks. Smells a burning nose, probably the smell of perfume that clashes with the alcohol that has been drunk and then retreated.

   “Are you impatient too?”

   “Don't like it?” She raised her eyebrows again, something like this must be something like a man of childbearing age. But I'm not a fussy type, or I can have it like my friends, I can't take it, I won't take it, it's not serious, but I can't stand this kind of pungent perfume.

   “Give me your number.”

   “Take my LINE, it's better” so I can block it. It's not a spec! If she is too strong, I can just keep my fangs sharp enough. If I don't play with it at all, I'm afraid I can't follow Pran to ordain, male tactics need some practice.

   “You don't give me your number again; you already have a girlfriend?”

   “No, if I have, can I come and play like this?”

   “Who knows?”

   “Ask Joe if you don’t believe me!”

   “But even if there is one, I don't care. Do you know?” Fuck me! This person is dangerous shit. There's a sound of fire, be careful, I scream in my heart. She is really beautiful, really sexy, but Luida like this is scary and sticky. Not yet! I still don't want to be a prisoner, “LINE is fine! Can you open the QR code?”

   And just like that I press to open the other person to scan the mobile password. After a while, a beautiful girl in a student uniform sitting seductively on the bed appeared as my friend. Nat sends greetings stickers. But she still refused to go back into the shop.

   “You want to smoke?”

   “No! do not like”

   “Then go in and wait inside.”

   “I can wait here! I'm afraid someone around here will run away first.” I laughed, pumping cigarette smoke into my lungs one last time before burying its tip in the sand over the stainless-steel trash bin set up next to it.

   “Let's go back in.”

   damn! I missed it! miss shit

   By the time I got back from the shop, it was almost two in the morning. Joe took a taxi to send Korn in front of the dormitory and then continued to send me back. Today's event is that I went for a drink and met Joe's friend, Nat, the girl in Joe's friend group. She was a cheerleader at the university and was particularly interested in me. She was quite clingy, sitting next to me, alternating with me drinking pure alcohol and beer. As a result, I was drunk as a dog and I vomited twice in the shop bathroom. When she returned, she invited me to stay at her dormitory which Was closer to the tavern, but Joe protested that Pa would follow them, who were my friends, so they had to drag me back. I can go to sleep in his room and the Korn room is fine, anywhere other than the girl's room. Pa is pretty strict about women. It's been like this since high school because a lot of people approach me. I used to have a girlfriend and I was tricked into taking away hundreds of thousands of brand names before I knew it.

   It's a man! Once the trusted person looks like a scammer, all trust is all destroyed!

   I remember very clearly back then; I didn't cry about breaking up but was nervous. Pa warned me many times about my girlfriend that that person was dating me for my wallet but I never believed her until we had a big fight. I asked to break up and the lady offered me an offer that I have to pay her ten thousand and she will break up with me. Oh, fuck you! My eyes are open, a relationship I can buy for ten thousand and that is cheaper than the Hermes belt I was wearing.

   “Can you go up to the room or do you want me to send you?”

   “No…it's okay.” The truth is, if I were to enter the room this time, in this condition, I would be cursed by Pa too. But I couldn't let my friend go to bed with the first offer, and I left the fragrant rabbit in the Pranand room. I don't have a hug and I feel strange. Korn knows this. He didn't ask again, but the others didn't. There were only a few people on the subject of the doll that I'd be willing to tell you about.

   “When you reach the room LINE me!”

   “Yes!”

   “Yes! Nat, she is dangerous for you. Better don't mess with me.”

   “I'm not going to screw her”

   “But that way she looks wants to very much have sex with you. Will you be able to remember it?”

   “Well, you go and come back.”

   Luckily, I got out of the bright pink taxi, I had vomited a lot and had nothing left. When we got in the car a moment ago the bad driver said one sentence 'If you puke in my taxi and you are going to pay me five hundred' Korn and I, we almost sobered.

   The dorm elevator gradually climbed higher and higher until I stopped at my floor. At 2 a.m. the whole floor was quiet. I supported myself, pushing the wall with my hands when I thought I was walking too staggered for a while. Before I came to a stop in the next room, I made a knocking, knocking sound with my mouth. The light coming from the peephole inside made me know that Pran hadn't slept yet. I wonder if he was doing another job.

   Parakul did not immediately open and I repeated the same sound until the owner finally loosened the knob. His face looked like someone who does not accept guests as usual. Even if I smile to show off my white fangs, it still doesn't make the other person feel good.

   “Prannn!”

   “What's wrong with you? If you are drunk just go back to your room.”

   “My Nong Hom is in your bed.”

   “Your rotten bastard.”

   “She is Nong Hom” I repeat, my doll has a name given by me, you just now called her a bastard, you are rude and you are not as cute as your face. “So sleepy, let me in, why are you hiding??”

   “Go back to your room”

   “I want to sleep here too.” I dragged a long final voice and threw myself into another hug. Parakul pushed me away almost immediately and I turned around. Good to grab the edge of the door in time.

   “What are you playing?”

   “Hugs! Let's hug each other! What is the wound on your face like? On the belly too? I have gotten better! It's gone up a lot.”

   “Jesus’ fuck! Are you drunk and nonsense? Wait here. I'll get yours back.”

   “No! I'll sleep here if I go back now, I'm scolded by Pa.”

   “She should curse you, why are you eating so much?”

   “Are you worried about me?” giggled, but the other guy in this conversation wasn’t funny, “I was nearly gotten by the girl from our university.”

   “stupid”

   “But tonight, I managed to get my virginity back intact, Pran. You want me to prove it? I did not like the smell of perfume because my nose hurts. Nong Hom is better, but your pillow is better.”

   “What kind of psychopath smells at me?”

   “I want to sniff it out loudly.” I swooped back and hugged it again and my nose was a bit sharp and I got his knee pressed into my stomach until my stomach was bent. The villain did not feel guilty. The brow furrowed.

   “Damn” Parakul repeats and he turns back to the room but as I follow, the other person turns to point at my face, “Who let you in?”

   “Don't be stubborn! I could still sleep with you last night, and if you keep arguing with me, you won't go back to work and you won't finish it.”

   “And you know! So instead of going back to work, when I opened the door, what did I find? The rice dishes weren't washed, the pan wasn't washed, food scraps were all over the kitchen counter, the sheets weren't folded, the instant noodles envelopes were blown up until the instant noodles were all over the floor.”

   Well, in the morning I was in a hurry so I just stood there and shook my head. I was feeling a bit guilty and from the room condition now it means that when Pran returned to his room he had to clean up before starting his own work right?

   “I'm sorry, it’s just that your room doesn't have sweetened condensed milk for me to fill my stomach before going to eat at the school district.”

   “Will you still blame me? Get out of my room.”

   “You're only going to get mad at me for messing up the room.”

   “I'm angry because you don't realize this.”

   “Wifey! Husband is wrong.”

   “Who is your wife?! Are you acting like this is funny again? You come to my room, take my bed, eat my stuff, use water to use my room light, you should be considerate of me and not be rude to me like this.”

   “I know.” I can accept it. Damn. If I am acting funny, I will still sound like this. “I feel like my wife kicked me out of the house because I didn't help with the housework.”

   “Are you still on about that?”

   “Sorry.” I said before being scolded for another round, after hearing the apology Parakul seemed to have calmed down.

   “Sorry, what?”

   “Sorry, I won't mess up your room again.”

   “This time only once. I've got all your remains in one place. If you do, next if you mess up! I'll wait for you to collect everything, okay?” At least that means I still have a chance to come into the room next time? I nodded, tilting my head slightly for Pran's comfort. I would be happy if I thought I could be wrong.

   “Another thing! Toothbrushes and towels are here and I can tolerate that and so you tell me what is your shirt doing in my wardrobe?”

   “Just for that! The soap in your room smells good and washes the eggs with cold. I don't like the smell of flowers that Pa bought.”

   “You can go and buy a new one.”

   “Let me help you pay the electricity bill.”

   “You think my house doesn't have money to pay for the fucking electricity?”

   “Phii Pran, I know that your house is rich and a billionaire but I want to be here with you.” I honestly say the atmosphere around Pran is nice and I'm comfortable with it, “If I go back now then I will argue with you. Pa and I don't want to fight. Wait, Pa doesn't love me, you know...”

   “Yeah! You can quit with the pity-me woe is my life speech. “If you're going to sleep here, go take a shower and wash your hair or my bed will stink.”

   “Yay”

   “You can act like a kid and another thing and don't get me drunk like that again, annoying.”

   “Yeah” I agreed and I was going to hug Pran again. but he pointed out my face forbid

   “Fucking hug me one more time and I will take your blood off your head for fucking sure.”

   I laughed at the owner of the room who went back to sit and cut the model. Who said Pran was fierce? Well, he's just holding the pose. Look, I just beg a little bit and I can do as you please.

   So cute...this is my Pran.

   TBC

   Behind the curtain l Behind the scenes

 

Behind the Scenes: MAINPAGE

OTHER TRANSLATIONS

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Yanxi Palace, Chapter 40: The Vicious Dog

Behind the Scenes [Bad Buddy the Series], Chapter 15